Claudia & Company First Ever Customer Blog Hop!!

Friday, February 25, 2011

Hello and Welcome to Claudia and Company's first ever Customer Blog Hop! We’re so excited to have you join us!

Today Claudia and Company is celebrating all of US; their dear friends and customers and that includes YOU! If you’ve just joined the fun, be sure to pop over to the Claudia and Company Blog to start the hop and get all the deets!

How can anyone resist these Puddle Jumpers?! They're sooo adorable! And they're so easy to color because of their size. I printed Charlotte out onto Georgia Pacific cardstock and colored her up with my reinkers and aquapainter brush. Then I cut her out and popped her on the card base, which was my CASE of this week's Case Study Challenge card #28. As with all CASE's the rules say you have to change at least three things about the original card, so if you look at the original, I've changed the paper choice, the stamp choice and how I did the scallops at the bottom of the card. The paper is from an old My Minds Eye Glitter stack and if you click on the image, you'll see how much it sparkles! I love it!

Be sure and leave a comment on each of today’s fabulous posts, to be eligible for the prizes that are up for grabs! You'll have until Monday, February 28, 12pm EST to comment. Winners will be announced on March 1, during the Release Day Showcase.

Have a fabulous weekend!


Supplies
Stamps:
Claudia & Company
'Puddle Jumper Charlotte Digital Stamp', TSG 'Sentimental Thank You'
Inks: Creamy Caramel, Pretty In Pink, Regal Rose, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede, Distress Inks 'Antique Linen and Tea Dye'
Papers: Georgia Pacific, Bazzil Basics, Glitter Paper - Black, PP - My Mind's Eye
Access: Twill Ribbon, Taylors Tiny Twinkles, Spellbinders Labels Ten Nesties, Fiskars Decorative Scissors, EK Success Corner Punch, Sponges, Machine Stitching, Dimensionals

40 Comments:

LORi said...

NO...YOU'RE Amazing!! I couldn't resist!! Your card is AMAZING too!!

Hugs -LORi

Taylor said...

STUNNING job on the coloring!! Love her!

kadie said...

HAHA, I was going to say that same thing Lori said!! :)
Well, of course I think this card is so so sweet. I love all the little details you put into your cards. The scalloped borders are subtle, but they add so much! Beautiful!

Lorie said...

Beautiful, amazing, and perfect in every way! Just like always!

Love ya,
Lorie

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Sandra, your card is beautiful! Love the color combination and those papers! WOW!

April said...

That paper is just amazing! And I love how you have colored up the image!

Anita said...

Wow! Very Pretty! I'm your newest follower! Thanks for the Blog Hop!! Anita

the whimsical butterfly said...

oh wow-she's precious! Glad to be on a hop w/ you again Ms Sandra-it's been forever!

Debc06 said...

Darling card. TFS
Debbie
http://craftywizard.blogspot.com

Jennifer Shults said...

This is just gorgeous Sandra. I really like that paper, it's so fun. And your layout is fabulous! Love this!

jan farnworth said...

great paper choice for a cute card.

MiamiKel said...

Sandra, this is so elegant, created with such beauty! I love the design and what a cutie she is! Beautiful!

Angela said...

Great card. Super Cute!

Angela
Simple Creations

Mary J said...

Really lovely - great colours!

~Paola~ said...

Gorgeous card all the way Sandra...rich,detailed, FABB!!
Paola

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Beautiful card Sandra!! Love it!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So pretty!

Ronnie said...

Your card is amazing to! Love everything and the sparkly paper!

Terry said...

Love the card and the colors you used!

Carol W said...

This is absolutely STUNNING....I love this card. Your coloring is hands down awesome...great card.

Lori said...

Oh, too funny! As soon as I saw the card I thought " No, you are amazing"...then I saw Lori posted that...lol!
This card is really great. I love the colors! TFS!

Lori said...

Oh, too funny! As soon as I saw the card I thought " No, you are amazing"...then I saw Lori posted that...lol!
This card is really great. I love the colors! TFS!

Kimmarie Baker said...

WOW! You sure can color - love her hair! The paper and ribbon are so pretty. Elegant is more like it!

Lindsay M. said...

WOW WOW WOW!!! Gorgeous card!!! Love the colors, they are stunning!!! Great job!!

Linda L said...

Oh my goodness that is SO SWEET. Love the colouring, the papers, the scallops....yumm!

faithnme said...

Your card is just "gorgeous" those papers R the cuties. I love your coloring..

Hugs

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is precious!!

Susan said...

Just lovely! The layout shows off the gorgeous DP without overpowering your beautifully colored image. And those scalloped layers - especially the teeny, tiny ones - are so sweet! Beautiful sentiment panel, too! :-)

Buttons Ribbons and Pearls said...

LOVE those papers! The layout and your excellent colouring skills makes this card just "shine"! :) Tracy

Pat said...

Gorgeous card. I love the DP and great job of casing.

Mary Giles said...

What a beauty Sandra! I love the polka dots against that beautiful floral. Of course, your coloring is just out of this world. Have a great weekend!

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Oh, what wonderful patterns. I really like your layered borders too. So pretty.

Anonymous said...

Bright and cheery card! Love the papers and the coloring is fantastic. thanks for sharing

Chris R. from Iowa

Sue Kohler said...

Awesome card Sandra, fabulous colouring and magical selection of papers!
Thanks for joining in the fun at CASE study this week! :)

titancia said...

That digistamp is ADORABLE! The more I see her, the more I fall in love with her.

That striped scallop border is my favorite, though! I've been obsessed with stripes lately and that is such a pretty idea!

AJoy said...

This CARD is amazing! I love the stamp, it's colors, the papers you chose, even the LO of the card itself! Great job!


April
nginerd at gmail dot com
http://ajoy2scrap.blogspot.com

Andrea Ewen said...

Beautiful take on the inspiration photo, love those glittery papers and all those fabulous layers! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study challenges!

Judy McMullen said...

Awesome card, Sandra! I do stand in awe of your beautiful coloring and your just right pairing of papers, trim and embellishments!!!

Lillian Child said...

Fabulous creativity!

Cristina said...

Beautiful case! Honestly, a stunning card. So glad you joined us at CASE Study this week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails