Doggone Stamps and a Sketch Challenge!

Friday, June 12, 2009

Hi Everyone!

Doggone Stamps is sponsoring this week's challenge over at Stamp Something!! Their challenge this week is a sketch and you're not going to believe what the winner will receive?! Not two, not four but eight, yes, 8 stamps of your choice from Doggone Stamps! Wooohooo!!! How's that for a fabulous prize!!?



Just create a card using the sketch above, and post a link to it using Mr Linky on the Stamp Something post I linked to in the paragraph above by 7pm EST Thursday June 18th, 2009.


Need some inspiration to get you going?? Check out what the Stamp Something DT girls have done with their Doggone Stamps! And I'm sure the Doggone Stamps DT girls will be playing with this sketch too, so stop by their blogs (list is on the left) over the coming week. I'm playing and I'll have my card to show you on Monday! :)


Have a fabulous and crafty weekend!

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails