TSG27: Cause A Scene!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Good Morning!

Sorry for my absence yesterday. I didn't realize how exhausted I was from all those late nights stamping last week! Add trick or treating and Sunday's VSN date, I was really just not in the mood for stamping. My MIL is worried that I have the H1N1 flu, but I can tell that it's the same cold I get every year. It sits in my chest, constricts my airways and makes me cough all the time. Dang colds!

Anyways, enough about my annoying cold. I did find some energy yesterday to color up this cute fireplace scene for this week's There She Goes challenge (TSG27).

Dawn Burnworth has challenged us to 'cause a scene'! No, not that kind of scene! A scene with your stamps silly! :) I used five images from the brand new HSH Holiday Additions set and the fireplace from the Home Sweet Home set that was released last month. Doesn't it just make you crave the snow and holiday season already?! Ok, maybe not quite yet, but almost. :) I used this week's Mojo Sketch Challenge (MOJO111) for this layout.


As promised, here's a (very bad and blurry) photo of my little girl in her Princess Witch outfit. At the last minute, she decided she didn't want to wear the matching crown and went with my witch's hat and wig instead! That face was unprovoked - she was putting on her mean face for the camera! LOL She's such a ham. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I have a Whimsical Wednesday card for you tomorrow and then because I've got a card order to work on this week and having this cold and all, I probably won't post again until Friday. I'm so sorry, but this cold is wiping me out.

Supplies
Inks: StazOn 'Jet Black', Creamy Caramel, Going Gray, Sahara Sand, Ruby Red, More Mustard, Old Olive, Distress Inks 'Peeled Paint, Frayed Burlap and Black Soot'
Papers: Strathmore Bristol Vellum, Bazzil Basics, PP - Basic Grey 'Wassail Collection'
Access: Foof-Fa-La Button, Twine, Precision Scissors, Dimensionals

7 Comments:

Kate said...

Oh my goodness. Syd is soooo adorable. I LOVE that little face! :)

Oh, and your card is really cute too!

Lorie said...

Oh Sandra! Your card is beautiful, and so is Syd!! Even as a witch with her mean face on, she's adorable!! I hope you feel better soon!! I think I've had the same darned thing, and it wants to hang on! You couldn't have said it better... STUPID COLDS!! Feel better soon, my friend!

Love ya!
Lorie

~amy~ said...

Oh girlie...stay well....such a fun card and check out your lil cutie pie!!!

Christi Flores said...

What a gorgeous card and gorgeous little girl!!

Mary Giles said...

Syd is adorable! I love your stocking hung with care on the fireplace. Definitely sounds like you have what I have. Mine is still sitting at the base of my throat and nighttime is the worst. Hope you feel better soon.

Dina said...

What a darling card! Your dautghter looks too cute!

Tab said...

oooh totally delish,sweetie, love the colours and the image is too cute! Oh and look at Syd, so cute!
Hugs Tab xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails