ATS Sneak Peek - Day 3!!

Thursday, June 7, 2012

It's Day Three of the All That Scraps June release sneak peeks!

Amy Young has done it again and come up with a bunch of summer pixies you're going to fall in love with! I got to play with one of the pixies from the Tadpole swim team....

Meet Pixie Polly!


You love her too right?? I mean, what's not to love! She's cute, colorful and wicked easy to color! lol She was colored with my reinkers and aquapainter brush on Canson Manga cardstock and cut out with some precision scissors.

I borrowed Retro Sketches first ever sketch for my layout. I'm only 3 months late on using it, but hey - it's better late than never, right?! :) The paper is an OLD stash of American Crafts that I've had lying around for about 6 years now! I knew it'd come in handy eventually! lol I used ATS's small ticket die and a matching stamp from the new Beach Logo's set. Christine came up with some awesome coordinating dies for this release! See that shell? It's a die cut! I cut it from some plain white cardstock and colored it with my Frayed Burlap Distress Ink and added the stippling with a Micron pen.

This week, (for the first time ever in a long, long time!), I'm entering this card into these challenges:

Freshly Brewed Challenges - Pop It
Cookin It Up With Katie - Celebrate with Ribbon and a Die Cut
Fashionista Challenge - Simply Summer
The Pink Elephant - Vibrant Colors
All Sorts Challenge Blog - Oh I Do Like To Be Beside The Seaside

I hope you've enjoyed our sneak peeks this week! The stamps will be available tonight at 8pm CST!!
Have a great weekend everyone!


Supplies
Stamps: All That Scraps 'Sweet November Polly Tadpole, Beach Logo's
Inks: StazOn 'Jet Black', SU's Creamy Caramel, Pretty In Pink, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, Distress Inks Frayed Burlap
Papers: Bazzil Basics - Avalanche White, Kraft Cardstock, PP - American Crafts and Scenic Route
Access: ATS Shell and Ticket Die, PTI Button and Rustic Button Twine - Cream, Spellbinders Labels One Nestie, Machine Stitching, Sponges, Dimensionals

2 Comments:

Rina said...

Great papaer choices for this card and I LOVE the seashells stamp and the twine with the button next to the paper seashell... love it.
Thanks for joining in at Fashionista this challenge!!!
Rina Fashionista

Penny said...

Too cute, thanks for sharing with us at Cooking it up with Katie.

Related Posts with Thumbnails