TSG196: Case A Trendsetter!

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Happy Hump Day everyone!

This week's There She Goes challenge (TSG196) is to CASE a Trendsetter! The TSG team has had a ton of talented trendsetters over the years, so the hardest part for you all will be picking just one! :)

For me, there was one card from last week's release sneak peeks that really caught my eye - THIS CARD by the talented Danielle Lounds!


And this is my CASE of it...

TSG196_BySandraMacLean


What do you think?? I ADORED her layout, and that paper she used reminded me of this piece of October Afternoon's Fly A Kite collection that I've had sitting on my desk for ages now! I had be dying to use it again, and as soon as I saw Danielle's card, I knew I'd found my muse! :D To CASE a card you're supposed to change at least three things on your card, so I switched up the papers, the stamp (of course) and used banners instead of the Spellbinder nesties that Danielle used.

The sewing machine stamp is from the Cute As A Button set and I paper pieced it with some cute pink polka dot paper from the same OA collection. I've been sewing so much these past few days that it was the perfect set for me to use.

I hope you can join us this week!

Thanks for stopping in today!


{Supplies}
{Stamps} There She Goes 'Cute As A Button'

{Papers} Bazzil Basics - Vanilla, PTI Kraft Cardstock, PP - October Afternoon 'Fly A Kite' collection
{Inks} StazOn 'Jet Black', Regal Rose, Ruby Red
{Access} Hemp Twine, Pattern Makers Wheel, Sewing, Dimensionals

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails