DS102: My Our Castle To Yours!

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Good morning sweet peeps!

If you're looking for today's sneak peek for the June releases from There She Goes, I don't have one for you. :( Sorry! It's my fault because I should have had all the sets printed at the big box store (because our stamps hadn't arrived yet) but I gambled and thought they might have arrive in last night's mail. They didn't, so I wasn't able to make a card for today. Instead, I decided to show you another stamp from the new Aquaholics set that will be released on Saturday!

TSGAquaholics3_BySandraMacLean

It's such a great set and the best part is that lots of the images work REALLY WELL with the Enjoy Life: By The Sea set! The castle is from the new Aquaholics set and the sentiment is from the Enjoy life: By The Sea set. It's like they were made for each other, isn't it?! :)

My layout is this week's, brand new, Deconstructed Sketch layout, DS#102.



It's an easy one this week and I followed it to a T! (No point messing with perfection , I say! lol)

I hope you all can play along this week! I've been really busy in the evenings lately (the little one has baseball, swimming and climbing classes all month long!), so I haven't gotten around to checking out all your cards, but I'm really going to try this week!

Please check out what the rest of the design team have come up with this week - I love seeing their takes on the sketches!



Hugs,
Sandra


{Supplies}
{Stamps}
There She Goes 'Aquaholics' and 'Enjoy Life: By The Sea'

{Papers} Bazzil Basics - Avalanche, PTI Kraft Cardstock, PP - Bo Bunny and Crate Paper
{Inks} StazOn 'Jet Black, Creamy Caramel
{Access} Spellbinders Nesties, Sewing, Dimensionals

3 Comments:

Dawn Easton said...

What a cute new set! That castle is fabulous!! Wonderful card!

Crestajune said...

I love your take on this week's sketch! Absolutely perfect... as usual! I love the images you used. They are super fun! Have a fantastic day, Sandra!

Amy Sheffer said...

LOVE your take on the sketch! The orange is making me so happy :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails