Happy Birthday Ish!

Monday, November 17, 2008

Who is Ish you ask? Had I not bumped into him and his dad at daycare, I wouldn't have known either. Ish happens to be a little boy in my daughter's class and all weekend, I kid you not, she talked non-stop about how it was his birthday soon and she had to make a card for him. So over the weekend, my 3 year old daughter and I made cards for Ish.

This is my sweet girl hard at work at my craft table.

And this is what she colored in.

It's definitely minimalist in it's style! LOL I think she got intimidated by the stamped image because this isn't how she colors if given a coloring book!


Here's my card for Ish. I wish I could say that I own this stamp, but I unfortunately don't. I received it in an image swap on SCS a while back. It's by Stampendous and it's from their Changito the Monkey line. I usually search through my scrap paper pile before breaking into my stash of new paper and I found this piece from Scenic Route which went perfectly with the cute monkeys! Another simple card but I'm really liking these simple ones. Besides that, it's for a three year old....no need to go overboard!


Toodles!

Supplies:
Stamps: Stampendous 'Changito B-Day' & Starving Artistamps/Doodle Factory 'Creatures'
Inks: Staz On, Close To Cocoa, Certain Celery, Morning Marigold
Paper: Whisper White, Bazzil cs, PP - Scenic Route 'Beach House'
Access: Ribbon (unknown), button, dimensionals

5 Comments:

karen said...

awww.. so cute.

Catherine said...

I think you both did a fab job! Ish is one lucky fella!

Mary Giles said...

What a lucky little man to get cards from a young lady and a hot mama! Happy Birthday Ish!

Anonymous said...

How fun and what a great idea! Someday Ish will look back on those cards and think - my first girlfriend - LOL....

Jami said...

Ish is one lucky kiddo to get not one, but two lovely cards!!
hugs, Jami

Related Posts with Thumbnails