Etsy Friday Finds

Friday, June 11, 2010

Hi again!

Last Friday was a little crazy with releases and scheduled posts, so I skipped my Etsy Finds post. But this week I couldn't - I've been looking for some neat Father's Day gifts and Etsy is FULL of them this week!

Rock River Tees
This movie is one that makes my husband roll with laughter so I know he'd LOVE this shirt!





Howling Wolf Sauces
He's also a bbq lover and grill master, so trying out different ribs and sauses would be right up his alley.








GT Carvings

The Man doesn't golf, but this was just SO COOL, I had to share it!








My Personalized TShirt
Nope. We're not expecting. This just cracked me up!


Hope you enjoyed these little treasures!

2 Comments:

Shaela said...

lol, there are so cool!

kadie said...

You always find the best stuff! I really love the Griswold t-shirt!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails