Blog Candy Winner!

Monday, July 26, 2010

Good Morning sweet friends!

Did ya have a good weekend? We had a quiet one, which was so nice for a change. On Saturday The Man had to work, so Little Sunshine and I spent time by the pool and then headed out for dinner and a stroll. Sunday we had breakfast at our favorite little bistro, then we went hunting for wild blueberries on a mountain side. It was quite the hike up the mountain and the pickings were slim, but the panoramic views and the 75 cents per quart price tag was amazing! Fresh wild blueberries on vanilla bean ice cream...PRICELESS! :)

The girls and I had a lot of fun reading all your answers to our feet quiz! You girls cracked me up! Almost everyone voted the same way! The only problem was that not a single person got it right! Hahaha

Here's the final answer:

I think the side profile of my foot totally threw everyone off! (Very sneaky of me! hehe) So unfortunately there was no clear winner. :( But since someone HAS to win the blog candy, I randomly picked a name from the comments left and so, without further ado, the winner from my blog is...........

Margo said...
Great minds think alike - even with toenail polish!! My BFF and I often do "samesy" stuff too, even though I live in Canada and she lives in the US!My guesses are : 1- Sandra 2-Mary3-Kadie


Congratulations Margo! Email me and I'll get your addie details to Mary so she can send you the TGF Sweet Messages set and Cosmo Cricket paper out to you!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

1 Comments:

karen said...

I can't believe NOBODY got it right! LOL.... but thanks for the fun game!

Are you doing hands next? Tee hee hee!

Related Posts with Thumbnails