Color Throwdown 100th Challenge

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Good Morning!

If you haven't heard, here's something VERY BIG going down over at the Color Throwdown challenge blog today!

They're celebrating their 100th color throwdown challenge today and just about every stamp company has come to the party! And the best part is that they've all contributed prizes to be given away! You can find out all the deets on their blog.

The colors for the throwdown today are Regal Rose, Certain Celery, Real Red and Baja Breeze. Don't worry if you don't have the exact colors to play along, just use something similar.

Phew! That's a good thing for me because my entire SU collection consists of 2 sheets of Certain Celery and about half a sheet of Real Red! However I did manage to find a BoBunny collection of papers that seemed to match the color challenge pretty well...if I don't say so myself! :)

Does the layout look familiar? It should. It's this week's Sketch For You To Try...revisited. I told you I loved this sketch and I just had to play with it again! This time I used the brand new set from There She Goes, called Polka Dot Pals. I kept most of the panels the same, except I added a scalloped edge to the smallest panel and changed the main panel to a circle.

There She Goes is one of the companies putting up goodies for grabs, so if you want to win some TSG stuff, I hope you'll all find some time to play along! Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies
Stamps: There She Goes 'Polka Dot Pals'
Inks: StazOn 'Jet Black', Regal Rose, Distress Inks 'Antique Linen'
Papers: Strathmore Bristol Vellum, Bazzil Basics, PP - BoBunny 'Persuasion Collection'
Access: Ribbon, Button, Making Memories Flowers and Brad, Spellbinders Circle Nestibilities, EK Success Corner Punch, Machine Stitching, Sponges, Dimensionals

17 Comments:

Teresa Kline said...

wonderful combo of colors and elements.....very sweet...have a fantastic day!

enjoy *~*

Carol L said...

I love all those stitched down panels and your choice of DP! Thanks for playing along with the CTD!

Tammy Hershberger said...

OMGosh, this is DARLING and that Bo Bunny paper IS perfect for these colors! So glad to have TSG join us for this celebration!

Unknown said...

love it........colors very nicely incorperated

Julia Aston said...

What a sweet ellie! love all the panels and fun DP's!

LeAnne said...

Oh my gosh, this is just the CUTEST thing! What a sweet little elephant image---even cuter in the polka dots--and your paper matches perfectly!

Unknown said...

Super cute, Sandra!! Great use of the wonderful DPs and the colors!

Sylvia said...

What a cute card! The image is wonderful and the colors are so sweet the way you designed your card!

Jacilynn said...

How cute! Love all that pink.
Hope you are well. Hope Syd is having a fabulous summer.
x

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just adorable!

Nina said...

Wow - this card is too too TOO dang CUTE! Love the little elephant!

dj said...

fantastic stitching and I love your rounded corners!! Thanks for playing along with this 100th Color Throwdown challenge!! Make sure to leave some love along the way and increase you changes to win!!!

Wanda Cullen said...

What an adorable card! Love that layout and fun DP!

Torico said...

OMG! Such a sweet and lovely card!! I'm sure that my ellie is so happy on this card. :)

Princess Scrapper Stamper said...

This is adorable!! I love your layout! You did a fabulous job with these wonderful colors, tfs!!

Theresa said...

Sandra, what a fabulous card! I think it's time to win another Sandra original. I just love it!!!

~Hugs,
Theresa

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute!!! Great job with the colors, and I love that set!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails