Etsy Friday Finds

Friday, August 27, 2010

So I started looking for back to school ideas for my little ray of sunshine, but I got a little side tracked and found a few other things that caught my eye!

Amber Filkins
These are gorgeous aren't they?! Love the vintage feel to them! Perfect for a 19th century house. ;)





Pinky Toast
Stumbled upon this AWESOME artist's work! Her characters remind me of a mix of Annie Rodrigue's work and the Lil Lolita stamps. Love the quirky images! :)






Raceytay
This caught my eye - love the colors and perspective!







Shakespeares Peddler
Getting back to what I was really looking for....I thought this was sweet and my little girl likes to sing this song all the time.








Buttons By Robin
Absolutely adorable!! Love these!


Hope you enjoyed the eye candy today. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

These are all very cool.

Related Posts with Thumbnails