You Make Me Happy!

Friday, January 28, 2011

Happy Friday everyone!

My days are about to get VERY COLD! Work is sending me to Cheektowaga next week to measure up our warehouse there. Where is Cheektowaga you ask?! It's right next door to Buffalo, NY! Cold country! But that's not the worst part about the trip. This warehouse I have to measure.....it's a giant freezer! So, my days will be spent in rooms where the temps hover around -20 deg F and 0 deg F!! I'm just praying that my finger that has really bad circulation doesn't get frostbite! Oh how I'm going to miss our wood stove next week! lol

I thought I'd round off the week with another look at the Puppy Love digital stamp from Claudia & Company!

I usually like to keep the whole image intact, but I printed this guy a little too big, so I had no choice but to cut him down to size! :)

I colored up the image with my reinkers and aquapainter brush then used some papers from Sassafras Lass's Apple Jack collection. I really like this combination and I think I'm going to have to use it again soon!

Next Tuesday is February 1st (how on EARTH did that happen?!?!), which means another new release from Claudia & Company!! So if you want to see some uber cute stamps, come back here for some eye candy! Just saying... :)


Thank you SO MUCH for stopping by this week! See you on the flip side!



Supplies
Stamps:
Claudia & Company
'Puppy Love' and Kraftin Kimmie Stamps 'Everyday Sentiments'
Inks: Soft Suede, Cool Caribbean, Regal Rose, Ruby Red, More Mustard, Creamy Caramel, Sahara Sand, Distress Inks 'Antique Linen and Tea Dye'
Papers: Strathmore Bristol Vellum, Georgia Pacific, Bazzil Basics, PTI Kraft Cardstock, PP -
Sassafras Lass 'Apple Jack' Collection
Access: PTI Rustic Button Twine, PTI Button, EK Success Corner Punch, Sponges, Dimensionals

3 Comments:

Linda L said...

Cheektowaga??...what a name lol. Oh dear sounds mighty coooollldd. Brrrrr! Sending you thoughts of warm Qld sunshine Sandra lol.

Judy McMullen said...

-20 degrees? Yikes!! Hope you've got lots of warm layers and hand warmers with you!! Would you like me send you some of my Arizona sunshine and warm weather???

Such a cute card! Love it!!!

Custom Patches said...

Such a cute card! "You make me happy" with this card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails