Etsy Friday Finds

Friday, February 11, 2011

Good Morning sweet peeps!


So because we've been busy repainting our bathroom this week, I went looking for some vintage things to decorate it with. And there's one thing that Etsy has more of than handmade items is vintage things! :)



Virginia Wyoming
The bathroom is mainly white and beige but I was given a beautiful Waverly valance from a friend with lots of vintage blues in it. So this soap dish would go so well in the room! And even better than that - Virginia Wyoming lives minutes from me! :)











Post Road Vintage
How cool is this for liquid soap?! I love it! Infact, I think I could make this!















5963 Impala
Can you say 'GORGEOUS'?!?? Not that its particularly vintage or anything, but this coral could look great in any room of the house!








Rosa Meyer
I've been on the lookout for something to hold some flowers or branches on my vanity and I think I just found it! I was favoring an ironstone jug, but they're out of my price range. This is priced just right. :)










Two Girls Shop
This piece just reminds me of my Grandmothers brush. The one I used to use to brush her hair every evening when I stayed with her. :) Great memories.






I hope you enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed finding them!

1 Comments:

The Spotted Chick said...

You'll never believe this but my coworker made me the mason jar soap dispenser for Christmas and I LOVE it. He even collects vintage mason jars as a hobby and added a tag to the jar depicting it's history. He even had a case of OLD tin lids that had never been used so it has an OLD silver lid on top of the blueish jar. It's one of the neatest handmade gifts I've ever received.

Related Posts with Thumbnails