A Strawberry In A Bowl Of Peas

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Good Morning!

June is almost here and that means another release of utterly adorable stamps from All That Scraps! The June sneak peeks start next week, but before we share those new cuties with you, here's one last look at one of this month's sweet stamps! :) 


It's Berry Beatrice in her strawberry costume! As a kid, I would have gladly handed over my Strawberry Shortcake figurine for a costume like this one! It's too cute!

Beatrice was colored up with my SU reinkers and aquapainter brush and I used a few papers from Basic Grey and October Afternoon. I don't know what it is, but I just love black ink on kraft cardstock! Which is why I stamped the sentiment, from the Berry Logo's set, on some scrap kraft cardstock and punched it out with the tickets die. The border was hand drawn by me with a Micron pen. Love the simplicity of this card! Sometimes it's just nice to enjoy all the fun colors on a card without covering most of them up! Know what I mean?

If you need a bit more inspiration, then head on over to the ATS blog to see what eye candy the design team has created for you this week!

I hope you all have a lovely weekend! If it's the wet weekend they're predicting, I'm planning on cleaning my house since I've neglected it most weekends because the weather has been so nice to stay indoors! :)

Hope you have yourself a lovely one!
Toodles!


Supplies
Stamps: All That Scraps 'Berry Beatrice' and 'Berry Logos'
Inks: StazOn 'Jet Black', SU's Creamy Caramel, Pretty In Pink, Regal Rose, Ruby Red, Cranberry Crisp, Old Olive, Soft Suede, Sahara Sand and Certain Celery
Papers: Canson Manga Cardstock, Bazzil Basics - Avalanche White and Bitter Chocolate, October Afternoon's Farm Fresh, Basic Grey's Nook and Pantry
Access: ATS Ticket Die, Doodlebug Twine - Ladybug, PTI Button - Brown, Spellbinders Circle Nesties, EK Success Edge Punch, Machine Stitching, Dimensionals

4 Comments:

Country Mouse said...

Beautiful!!! I love it!!! :)
audrey

Lou said...

Hi! this really is soooo sweet,gorgeous image and colouring too.hugs Lou.xx

Kim O'Connell said...

Adorable! I love this image! Beautifully colored!

http://acraftynutter.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Quite adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails