Happy Birthday!

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Hi Peeps!

I know I've been quiet lately (I sound like a broken record lately, don't I?!), but it's not because I haven't been creating. I've just been creating with different materials! I've had the urge to use my sewing machine on something other than cards, so this week I bought some flannel and made my little girl some pajama pants! I used a tutorial I found on Pinterest and the best part - they only took me 3hrs to whip up! That's less time than I usually take to make a card! lol I'll get a better photo of them and post the tutorial tomorrow.

But today, I have a card I made a couple of weeks ago.

Look Ma! I didn't color anything! lol

It was a little strange not coloring anything up for a card, but refreshing at the same time! :) The background paper was a little busy, and I know I've made the mistake of stamping a sentiment on busy paper before and not being able to read it. But this time, I heat embossed the image to make it stand out on the paper. You can click on the image to get a better look. I love the strip of different paper across the middle of the card - it really draws your eye to the images! The dress form image is from the TSG's Cute As A Button set and so is the sentiment. The banners were made using the banner die from the World's Best die set.

It's a quick and easy card, but sometimes those are the best ones! :)

Just a reminder, the TSG's October releases start next week, so mark your calendars!


Supplies
Stamps: There She Goes 'Cute As A Button'
Papers: Bazzil Basics, PP - Sassafras Lass, Cosmo Cricket
Inks: SU's Chocolate Chip, Versamark Ink
Access: TSG's World's Best Die, PTI Buttons, Jute Twine, Adhesive Pearls, Fiskars Decorative Scissors
Machine Stitching

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails