More Hanna Sneak Peeks!

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Hello!

Hope your Saturday off to a good start! We're gearing up for another session of gymnastic classes for my little girl. She's got all the skill and strength required to be a great a gymnast, but she has the attention span of a gnat! She's only 4 so I'm not expecting much more than that! LOL

Today's Hanna sneak peeks are another favorite of mine from this month's release...


Introducing Farmer Riley...and a surprise!


He's so stinking cute! This could very well be my most favorite Riley! I kept singing the kids song # "There's a hole in my bucket dear Liza, dear Liza..." LOL I didn't have an appropriate sentiment on hand, but now that I think about it, you could use 'Little Love Note' or 'You Rock!' or even 'Singing Your Praises'! :) Again I used Cosmo's Cricket's Mr Campy collection for this card - LOVING that paper!

There is another Riley/Sophie stamp being released this week (which you can check out on Jeanne's and Ilina's blog, but I did not receive him, so....I have a sneak peek at another Riley stamp that I *hear* is going to be released soon!


Can you stand this much cuteness?!?! I literally squealed when I saw this in my package from Hanna Stamps. So adorable! Perfect for the little ones in our families. Both Rileys were colored with reinkers and an aquapainter. By the way, I typically color my Riley's with Creamy Caramel and Going Gray for his hooves and antlers. The paper is another line by Cosmo Cricket - Lil' Man.

Just a reminder; 10pm EST tomorrow night is the Hanna Stamps blog hop and I won't be posting anything until then. Soooo you should stop by Kristi's blog at 1opm to see all the new sets and Riley's all in one place! :)

Have a great Saturday and thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Card 1

Stamps: Hanna Stamps 'Farmer Riley'
Inks: StazOn 'Jet Black', Creamy Caramel, Going Gray, So Saffron, Sahara Sand, Buckaroo Blue, Really Rust, Old Olive, Cool Caribbean
Papers: Strathmore Bristol Vellum, Bazzil Basics, PP - Cosmo Cricket 'Mr Campy Collection', K&Company 'Actopus to Zelephant Collection'
Access: Buttons, Raffia, Decorative Scissors, Oval Nestibilities, Dimensionals, Sponges

Card 2
Stamps: Hanna Stamps 'Sock Monkey Riley', Greeting Farm 'Panda Friends - retired'
Inks: StazOn 'Jet Black', Creamy Caramel, Sahara Sand, Going Gray, Ruby Red, Cool Caribbean
Papers: Strathmore Bristol Vellum, Kraft Cardstock Bazzil Basics, PP - Cosmo Cricket 'Lil' Man Collection'
Access: Button, Twine, Decorative Scissors, Dimensionals

12 Comments:

Gingerbread Gal♥ said...

Oh Sandra! These cards are so adorable! Riley with a sock monkey is too cute. Beautiful work as always.
:) Rach

Tracey said...

I was checking out your first card and thinking how cute Farmer Riley is and then I scrolled down some and oh my goodness, RIley with the sock monkey is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen! I love him!! Both of your cards are fabulous Sandra!!

Sparkplug17 said...

These Riley's are just adorable!

Gabriela said...

Man, I love your work. The DP on the Moose card is sensational with your superb coloring. THe cock monkey card though? Well, I want it. and I want it now.

Cathy said...

I love your cards as usual but a Riley with a sock Monkey, adorable!
Can't wait to see all the images!

Scrappinangler said...

Oh, these sneeky peeks are too cute!! Your coloring is beautiful! Great cards!
~Tori

Danni said...

These are both awesome but I simply {heart} Riley with the sock monkey!! Too cute!

Diana Gibbs said...

You better hide that sock monkey Riley from Vicki...ha!

Love your work as always!

Hugs,
Di

Judy McMullen said...

These Riley's are too, too cute, Sandra! You always have the perfect paper and embellishments to go with your perfectly colored images. Love them and you too!!!

karen said...

Lovin' the images!

Niki Estes said...

Sandra, these are so cute! Your coloring is amazing as always and I love the new Rileys!

hobbydiva said...

Great cards!!! I really need that Farmer Riley!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails