Laugh Out Loud Blog Candy Winner!!

Monday, February 1, 2010

Hello!!


I'm so sorry I'm posting the winner of the blog candy so late today, but I had to wait until TGF blog hop was officially over before posting anything else. :)


You all have kept me entertained all week with your funny stories and tales! I laughed out loud at a lot of them, then had to explain myself to The Man because I had peeked his interest with all the laughing I was doing. From kid, to our friends, to our familes and pets, I think we are all very blessed to have things in our lives that make us giggle. :) Thank you so much for sharing your stories with me and everyone else! Without further ado, I won't keep you waiting any longer...


The winner of my blog candy is......


CINDY!!!!

Here are your random numbers:5
Timestamp: 2010-02-01 05:19:04 UTC


Cindy said...
We had an ice storm yesterday. Outside my craft window is a birdfeeder completely encased in ice with one very persistent squirrel trying to climb it - and slipping - and trying - and slipping - getting a pretty sore butt in the process but not giving up. Go squirrel!




Congratulations Cindy!! Email me your snail mail address and I'll get those goodies out to you ASAP!

Thank you again to everyone for playing along! I think I'm going to have to give away some more blog candy soon so I can hear some more fabulous stories!! :D

1 Comments:

♥Rach♥ said...

Congrats to Cindy!!! Awesome blog candy Sandra ;0)

Related Posts with Thumbnails