Etsy Friday Finds

Friday, August 20, 2010

Hi again!

Today's Etsy finds are totally random...I just stumbled upon most of these by accident.....love happy accidents! *grin*

Dudadaze
Ok, this one might not have been quite so accidental. :) I bought a couple of these for my girlfriends and I think I need a couple for Syd's new room. Love the whimsy feel of them!





Monbonbon

6 yards for $4.50...not bad at all!




Funzeewithonsies

This on a t-shirt would ROCK! :)









Brookish

I seem to remember stumbling upon these cups before...but this one in particular struch a chord with me this week. Gee, I wonder why?! ;)







Iloveitall

I have tried making these and have failed miserably! So 6 for $2 sounds OH SO appealing! :)






We're off to see Nanny McPhee tonight! Thanks for stopping by this week!

2 Comments:

kadie said...

ooooooh, I want to see Nanny McPhee too, you'll have to let me know if it's as good as the first one.
AND on another note...I just bought you something a couple days ago from Diane's new Demdaco collection...teehee...
Syd's room would be gorgeous with Dudas lining the walls!
I have to get myself some of those flowers too. Thanks for finding all the cool stuff for us!! heehee

Monika Wright said...

thanks for linking my Etsy shop, makes me smile!

Related Posts with Thumbnails