Etsy Friday Finds

Friday, March 4, 2011

Good Morning!

Well, I didn't get back to my craft room this week. It's been pretty cold here in the New Hampshire and I've been trying to keept he wood stove going each night. But while I've been sitting by the fire, I've been wandering all over Etsy enjoying all the green that has been popping up! Spring has to be on it's way! There's something for everyone today!

Petek Design
Really loving the graphics on this poster! Soo striking!







Miss Mossy
Not sure why you'd need a tea light on top of this terrarium, but I sure love it's shape and colors! Would look great on my bathroom window sill!








A Piece By Denise
Genius!! Pure genius!! Only one request though - can I get this to fit a giant cookie please?! :)









Hogan Fe
Oh how the clean colors and lines of this fabric container speaks to me! Looooving that flower!







Maple Creek Soap
I know one little munchkin who'd love to play with this dino in the shower! ;) Two of them would be a partayyyy!







Hope you all have a lovely weekend! I'm hoping to get outside this weekend and hit a couple of antique stores. I need to find a vintage apple tree ladder! :D

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails