Ever Feel Like You're Swimming In Circles?

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Happy Saturday everyone!

I've been MIA for good reason this week....hubby decided to start demolition in our upstairs bathroom last weekend which caused all kinds of chaos. Then I took some unexpected time off work to stay home with my little girl and her cousin, who goes back to school next week, so we've been preparing for that also. It's been nothing short of mayhem in the MacLean household lately, so I apologize for not popping in any earlier. I've also been teaching myself to crochet! I didn't start with anything simple either - I'm making a rug made from t-shirts! Yep, t-shirts! And here's what it looks like so far!


Pretty cool isn't it? It's for our bathroom. I wanted something in there that I could throw in the wash when it gets dirty and be soft under our feet. Not bad for a complete novice! Thank you Pinterest for the inspiration!

So, besides all that stuff, I still managed to make a card to share with you all! 


I don't know about you but I frequently feel like I am swimming in circles! What, with work, cooking dinner, eating, sleeping, then doing it all over again the next day! lol So I wanted to stamp the fish bowl from the recently released Enjoy Life: By The Sea set from There She Goes because...well, it's such a cute image! I colored it up with my reinkers and aquapainter brush, then used the Enjoy Life large die to cut it out. Then I used what's left of my Cosmo Cricket Mr. Campy paper for the background. The layout was last week's Retro Sketches Challenge #26. I'm late again (as usual) to enter it but it's the inspiration that counts, right? :)

Well, that's it from me today! Don't forget to mark your calendars - There She Goes is turning 4 next week!! And we've got lots of challenges and prizes to give away! Woohooo!!


Supplies
Stamps: There She Goes 'Enjoy Life - By The Sea'
Papers: PTI Kraft Cardstock, Georgia Pacific cardstock, Canson Manga Cardstock, PP - Cosmo Cricket's Mr. Campy
Inks: StazOn 'Jet Black', SU's Cool Caribbean, Blushing Bride, Pool Party, Pumpkin Pie, Distress Ink - Antique Linen
Access: There She Goes 'Enjoy Life Dies', Spellbinders Labels 8 Nesties, Raffia Twine, PTI Button - Dark Brown, Jute Twine, EK Success Corner Punch, Machine Stitching, Sponges, Dimensionals

1 Comments:

Pam Sparks said...

YES! Swimming in a circle is a great way to put it Sandra! Love your cute card and awesome rug!

Related Posts with Thumbnails