There She Goes (Again!) With A Deconstructed Sketch

Friday, April 19, 2013

Well, this week sure didn't turn out as I had planned! 

I apologize for my lack of posts this week, but I wasn't able to sit at my craft desk until last night. You see, I ended up in the ER on Saturday afternoon with a possible torn meniscus! I was in sooooo much pain! My knee was locked in a bent position and they had to straighten it for the x-rays - OUCH! But strangely enough, the pain subsided almost immediately. So there I was, walking around like a gimp all week in this brace waiting until I could see the Orthopedic doctor. He pulled and prodded and manipulated my knee trying to find the weak point...and it was no where to be found! If I had done something to my meniscus or ACL, I would have had major swelling, but I had nothing! Nothing after all that pain and cracking! He thinks I either pinched a nerve between my muscles or I may have had a cyst that popped (TMI?!) and pinched a nerve when it did. Either way, my knee isn't in a brace anymore and I feel a heck of a lot better than I did Saturday afternoon! TGIF!

So last night I was able to get into my craft room and make a twoffer-card - a card that satisfies two challenges!
DS98_BySandraMcLean

I had planned on making a couple of cards this week for the TSG (Again!) week. All week on the TSG's blog, Tobi has been sharing cards made with some of our older sets. Those sets are Blossom By Blossom, Beautiful Day and Lighten Up, I went with the Lighten Up set today!

And because I missed out on yesterday's Deconstructing Sketch challenge, I used this week's sketch DS98 for my layout! Please check out the TSG blog to see all the new and fabulous cards the Trendsetters have whipped up using these sets!

I hope this inspires you to get out some of your older There She Goes sets and make a card with them!

Don't forget: next week is the start of a whole week of sneak peeks from TSG! So mark your calendars!

Have a great weekend everyone!


{Supplies}
{Stamps} There She Goes 'Lighten Up'

{Papers} PTI Kraft Cardstock, Georgia Pacific Cardstock, Canson Manga Cardstock, PP - Recollections
{Inks} StazOn' Jet Black', SU's Pretty In Pink,
{Access} Spellbinders Labels 10 Nesties, Adhesive Pearls, Bakers Twine, PTI Button, Dimensionals, Sponges, Sewing

4 Comments:

KimCreate said...

Beautiful! Love the paper and lamps!

Crestajune said...

I just love your card, Sandra! The papers are so perfect with the stamps! So glad you are feeling better. Have a wonderful day!

Heather Rogers said...

This is super cute! I love the colorful patterned papers and pink twine bow. Sorry to hear about all the pain, but I bet you are glad it is better now. :)

kadie said...

Love this bright and fun card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails