Claudia & Company Blog Hop!!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Good morning and welcome to the Claudia & Company September release blog hop!

This month Claudia and Lori have created TWO Puddle Jumpers and two BABY Puddle Jumpers for us all! If you've stopped here from the uber talented Lori's blog, then you're all set. But if you haven't and would like to play along with us on this hop, then head on over to the Claudia & Company blog to start your ride there!

Meet Baby Jackson!

Isn't he adorable?! Sooo cute! Baby Jackson is one of the digital stamps being released today and if you hop along with us, I'm sure you'll spot the other digital stamp being released today too! ;) I printed him up on some Georgia Pacific cardstock and colored him up with my reinkers and aquapainter brush. The layout is this week's Mojo Sketch (MOJO154).


Meet Birthday Lily!!

You know how much I love my polka dots, so you can figure out how much I {heart} her dress! :) As with most of the Puddle Jumper rubber stamps, Birthday Lily comes with her very own sentiment and a little image (the present) to match! Perfect for those birthday cards for the kiddies! Again, I colored Lily with my reinkers and aquapainter brush and sponged the sky around her with SU's Cool Caribbean ink. The paper is from SEI's Happy Day collection and layout is from this week's Sketch Saturday challenge.


Meet Birthday Owen!!

Owen looks all grown up with his Blundestones and jeans on! Birthday Owen comes with the "You're Invited" sentiment and birthday cake. He's perfect for birthday invitations for little boys' birthdays. I used last Friday's sketch from Friday Sketchers blog. It was perfect because I used the side element as a tag that tucks behind the main image as the actual invitation! Love it when that happens! :) Oh! And that yummy paper is from Basic Grey's Oliver collection.

Fantastic stamps right?! If you would like to win yourself a stamp from this release, all you have to do is hop along with us today and leave a comment on every blog! It's THAT easy! :)

You have until Friday Night at 10 PM EST to hop and comment and possibly even win!
The winner will be announced on the Claudia and Company blog Saturday morning at 10 AM EST.


Your next stop for eye candy is Sheri Gilson!!

26 Comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

these are all just too cute.

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Sandra, I'm totally taken with your baby Jackson card. Those DP and your overall design just pull at my heartstrings. He is such a cute image!

Smiles!
Gwen

Jodi said...

All three of your cards are fantastic! I love the papers you used and I like how you used the presents and the cake as embellishments.

JoAnne said...

Cute as can be! Love the little gal especially.

Welcome! said...

Love ALL of your cards Sandra! Your work is just fantastic! So excited to be working with you on this great team!
Hugs, Krista

Julie said...

Three sweet cards

Tracy said...

Wow!!!!! I don't know if you knew this or not, but you are the main reason I became addicted to these Puddle Jumpers! Your work is amazing and now I get to work with you! Talk about a dream come true!! Now if only I could color like you. *wink* Fantastic samples Sandra. It's such an honor!

Hugs,
tracy

Farida Rone said...

What a wonderful creations. Love how you coloured all the images and the DP you used.
Hugs,
Farida

Tanja said...

Sweetie, like everytime - I absolutly adore your style and your coloring skills. And if I had to decide which card is the cutest ... well, I think the baby card and the birthday boy card would win - love the paper you chose and the layout. So adorable - HUgs!!!!

Alittleshabbychic said...

Your cards are yummy! thanks for sharing.

- - Sheryl - - said...

your cards are adorable! lone Lily's pink polka dot dress

Megs said...

You are so talented!!

kadie said...

Hey lady! How ya doin? Of course you know that I'm totally loving these cards. Can you say oh-so cute baby Jack!! And I really love all the color and how you've used those prezzies on Lily's card. Love those papers and layout for Owen's card!! I always always love seeing how you use these fab stamps!! Hope you're having a great week, my friend!

Maria Matter said...

oh Sandra, these are all so adorable!
love your colors & designs! TFS!!

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

Oh...Love them ALL! These are So Adorable!

Sheri Gilson said...

Awww...these are super duper adorable, Sandra!! My favorite is baby Jackson...too cute!! So excited to be able to work with you & get to know you better!!
Hugs~
Sheri

Cecelia said...

Super cute cards!!!

Annie said...

What a great new release from Claudia and Company! I simply adore Clairabeth! Thanks for a great blog hop!
annekinn at yahoo dot com

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Love all those fun papers you used! Great way to show off this nrew release!

Anne's Crafting said...

Love your Baby Jackson card very nicely done.

Randi WS said...

Hi Sandra!
Your cards are fantastic, so many beautiful papers - I love 'em all!! ;)
Hugs, Randi WS

Unknown said...

It's always such a treat to come see what you've done Sandra-- Your coloring with aquapainters just blows me away everytime I see it! Gorgeous work girlie!!

Sandra said...

Beautiful cards....great take on the sketch....thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday...

Take care
San x

- - Sheryl - - said...

I just love your baby card - oh soooo cute!!!!!!

Billie A said...

Cards are great love the images and colors used and paper piecing. Wonderful work.

Risa said...

Hi Sandra,
Once again I am totally amazed at the beauty of your cards! All three are beautifully designed and detailed fabulously!
hugs
Risa:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails