Etsy Friday Finds

Friday, September 24, 2010

Happy Friday everyone!

Did you all enjoy the TSG sneak peeks this week? Awesome sets right?! I have been in an Autumn kind of mood, sothis week I thought I'd seek out everything harvest-y on Etsy! Hope you enjoy these!

Bucks County Frames
Just a gorgeous image isn't it? Love, love, love the colors in this picture.









Funky Lobez
LOVE THESE!! I remember making one of these things (on a much larger scale) when I was a kid, so these earrings remind me of good times. :)





Rosa Maria's Kitchen
Mrs Rosa is a very talented lady! I was salivating over these yummy apples when I saw them!









Alien Label
Looooove the colors of this ring...and the pearls make it more delicious!









Naokosstoop
How cute is this?? Love the prints you can find on Etsy!










Thanks so much for popping by this week! Have a fabulous weekend!

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails