Etsy Friday Finds

Friday, September 10, 2010

Good Morning!

Here are my very vintage inspired picks for this week's Etsy Friday Finds! I've been window shopping in the vintage section of Etsy all week! Something about these things just make me feel like home. :)

Mountain Brook
Love this playful silhouette! It'd look so cute on a side table in an old house somewhere.






Mountain Cove Antiques
How gorgeous is this trim?! It'd look great on an apron.....or even a card! ;)








In My Nest
I've been on a milk glass kick lately....love the sizes and shapes these bud vases come in but most of all I love the fact that they're all white! Perfect for mini collections!







Mostly Madeline
These would look FABULOUS on a shelf somewhere!








Cheryleoc
LOVE THESE!! Collections are fun aren't they?!




Hope you enjoyed these as much as I did finding them! Be on the look out for another post from me later on today. :)

2 Comments:

Rachel said...

I love it! I am an etsy addict. I could spend all day on there browsing, shopping, getting inspiration!

Rachel said...

I love it! I am an etsy addict. I could spend all day on there browsing, shopping, getting inspiration!

Related Posts with Thumbnails