On The Sixth Day of Christmas...

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Good Morning!


Forgive me for being a little sad today because you see, this is my last Farm Fresh Friday challenge as a Gardener. :( *sob sob* I can't believe how fast those three months flew by! But as the song goes...I had the time of my life! :) It's been such a GREAT experience being on this team with Marie, Jess and the Farmers - fabulous communication and organization! So I just want to give a shout out to Marie and Jess for giving me this AWESOME opportunity - THANK YOU SWEETIES! *mwah*


Today is Day Six of the 12 Days of Christmas challenge and it's another fabulous sketch for you all! I decided to pull out those cute little snowmen from the Keep Cozy set for this one because of their size - perfect for this sketch!


Mr. Snowman was colored with reinkers and an aquapainter brush and then I added some yummy crystal snow glitter to the scene - love that glitter! Not really sure if this is a Christmas card or not but it may just be the last time I use Cosmo Cricket paper this year. :( It's a bit of a sad moment really. Don't be surprised if you see this paper again next year! ;)

Well, Christmas is almost here and 2010 is right around the corner and I've had a lot of time lately to reflect on all the things that has happened this year. I have had THE MOST amazing opportunities given to me from this hobby and I got to share them all with you. So to everyone who follows my blog or subscribes to it, to those who leave sweet comments and to those that just pop in for a peek, I want to say a very heartfelt thank you. You encourage and inspire me to keep going with this fun hobby. Thank you for sharing all the highs and lows with me. I wish you and your family a very merry Christmas and a wonderful and fruitful New Year. *mwah*

Merry Christmas everyone!!


Supplies
Stamps: The Greeting Farm 'Keep Cozy', There She Goes 'Penguin Love'

Inks: StazOn 'Jet Black', Cool Caribbean, Pretty In Pink, Regal Rose, Ruby Red, Taken With Teal, Distress Inks 'Antique Linen'

Papers: Strathmore Bristol Vellum, Bazzil Basics, PP - Cosmo Cricket 'Holly By Golly'

Access: Ribbon, Spellbinders Tags Trio, EK Success Corner Punch, Stampendous Crystal Snow Glitter, Sponges, Machine Stitching, Dimensionals

7 Comments:

Tracey said...

So sas but way to go out with a bang Sandra!! This is gorgeous!! A very Merry Christmas to you! xx

kadie said...

of course I LOVE it!! Just darling and that sentiment is tooo cute! Thank you for inspiring us this year!! xoxo

Theresa said...

Sandra, your card is darling. I don't know much about TGF and their images...but they are definitely losing one great designer.

Now you have more time for TSG!!

Tammy said...

Happy Christmas Sandra to you and your family!
Have a great day!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

What an adorable card! I would be sad, too, if it were the end of the line for me with TGF, but at least you got to experience that greatness once! It's still but a dream for me (sigh).

Merry Christmas!
Lisa

Shana said...

You are purely amazing in your ability to use reinkers! I aspire to follow your steps and become comfortable with this new medium although not as talented as you I do hope to have fun. Thank you for the inspiration you provide me and everyone else with your postings on your blog and SCS. Good luck in the new year - with your talent, I am sure more DT positions are in your future! Happy Holidays!

Mary Giles said...

Sandra you are an amazing talent and TGF has been blessed to have you amongst their DT. You inspire us to know end and I am continually amazed by your coloring and layers. I could stare at your cards for hours. Thank you for a wonderful year of inspiration and most of all for your friendship. {{{hugs}}}

Oh and your card is gorgeous. Love the pinks and blues and the subtle hints of "snow" around the snowman.

Related Posts with Thumbnails