Etsy Friday Finds

Friday, January 14, 2011

Happy Friday Everyone!

I've had such a great time window shopping on Etsy this week! There are lots and lots of Valentines Day gift ideas floating around there! I found some gorgeous ones to share with you today.

Wendy Jung
Aren't these beautiful?! So delicate and pretty! These would look great in my bedroom!








Bookity
I SOOOO want to make these! You and I both know we have lots of paper we could use! hahaha






Bobbi Lewin
Now I wish I could make these! They'd look great hanging along my bannister.






William Dohman
It's amore! I have a thing for typography and wood....it's a match made in heaven! :)








Baffin Bags
These bags are AWESOME! I bought myself and a couple of friends one and they're impeccably made! Sooo useful too! Great for all your Copic markers or even your cards!





Be on the look out for another post from me later this morning!

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails