You're Invited!

Monday, January 24, 2011

Good Morning!

How are we all doing today? Good, I hope! As for me, I'm just trying to stay warm today. It is BEYOND freezing here in New Hampshire this morning! I didn't even know it could get this cold here! How cold, you ask?! How does -24 deg sound?! Can you say 'cold'?! Yeow!

We stayed low and didn't do much this weekend, but I did get a lot of cards done! Six cards infact! Go me! Haha One of those cards was this one using Todd Puddle Jumper!

One of my favorite sketch challenges is Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge, and this week's sketch, SSSC101, was perfect for showcasing the Todd Puddle Jumper digital stamp. I turned the sketch on it's side to make it work for the stamp.

I colored Todd in with my reinkers and aquapainter brush. I used Sahara Sand on his pants and a combination of Broken Glass Distress Ink and SU's Buckaroo Blue. His hair and shoes were colored with SU's Soft Suede.

Basic Grey's Max and Whiskers collection is not only great for making cards for dogs and cats, but it's also great for boy cards. It's got the right amount of dirt and grit. :)

Stay tuned early next week for February's releases from Claudia & Company! By the way, there's a sale going on over at the Claudia & Company webstore! Claudia has tons of things marked down 25-40% off, so you might want to check it out! Just saying... ;)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!


Supplies
Stamps: Claudia & Company 'Puddle Jumper Todd Digital Stamp', There She Goes 'Sentimental'
Inks: StazOn 'Jet Black', Creamy Caramel, Sahara Sand, Soft Suede, Distress Inks 'Vintage Photo, Frayed Burlap and Broken China'
Papers: Georgia Pacific, Bazzil Basics, PP - Basic Grey 'Max and Whiskers' Collection
Access: Raffia, PTI Buttons - Chocolate, Spellbinders Large Oval Nestibilities, Fiskars Decorative Scissors, Sponges, Dimensionals

2 Comments:

KimCreate said...

So cute, Sandra! Stay warm
Kim

Linda L said...

Oh my gosh Sandra....that is soooooo cold!!! How can you stand it?? Here in beautiful sunny QLD we are celebrating fabulous Australia Day of course with a BBQ at a friend's house and it's 32 degrees outside right now.....warm, humid and just the way we love it here in Summer ;-))Stay warm Sandra!! Love the sweet card too...and looking back at your TSG card...oh my your stitching is just soooo perfect...I need some serious lessons LOL. xL

Related Posts with Thumbnails