Etsy Friday Finds

Friday, February 18, 2011

Good Morning!

So, minus a few new additions to the bathroom, we've almost finished with that room. My attention is now shifting to the laundry room that you enter before entering the bathroom. Right now, it's utilitarian. Nothing fancy about it at all. Not that I want fancy, but something other than a mundane purely functional room would be nice. I'm not asking too much, am I?!

Here's some yummy things I found on Etsy to jazz up the space!


Handmaidens Cottage
Every good housewife needs a stylish looking apron and this one fits the bill! It's super cute and fun! I might even get The Man's attention in it! :)






Stiletto Girl
Ok, so if you can get past the whole diaper pail thing, this is actually a great bucket! Looooove the vintage label and the enamel is fabulous!








Your Vinyl Answer
The Man thinks this is corny but I think it's great! It's fun and who doesn't need a little bit of fun in their laundry room?!






Vintage Hardware
Do you know what this is?? It's an old pulley system for a washing line. I could hook it back up again and hang delicates or even cards on it!





Lake View Vintage
Can you believe these are unused boxes of lux soap flakes?! My mum still uses lux flakes to handwash her delicates. I would do the same too, but sinks aren't standard in American laundry rooms. :(





Assemblage333
I love these old washboards! Only I don't need this one - I picked up a pressed metal one from a local auction for $6! I can't wait to use it as a prop!






So what does your laundry room look like? What color are your walls? I'd love to hear what you've done with your space!

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails