TSG Under The Weather Blog Hop!!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Welcome to the first blog hop for the March There She Goes releases!

Today the Jessica and us Trendsetters are showcasing a fabulous new set called Under The Weather by TSG's newest illustrator! If you've hopped here from Natalie's fabulous blog, then you're on the right track, but if you haven't and would like to play along with us, just hop on back to the TSG blog and start your ride there. Remember, you could win one of these sets just by hopping with us today!

We are so happy to be introducing a new artist joining the TSG team…please welcome MELYSSA CONNOLLY! You may know her artwork from her wildly popular Whimsie Doodles’ store, and she has been gracious enough to design this playful and spring-filled stamp set. Whimsical images, borders, and sentiments included on one fabulous set! You’ll never feel blue or under the weather using this adorable addition to the TSG roll call!


Under The Weather is a 4x8 stamp set that includes a total of 25 stamps and will sell for $18.

How adorable is this little girl?! And wait until you see the whole set - you're going to LOVE it! As with all of the TSG sets, there's lots of background stamps, accessories and sentiments to choose from! I used my Spellbinders Labels One Nestibilities to create the back panel, then I colored up the little girl with my reinkers and aquapainter brush, cut her out and popped her up on dimensionals. The sentiment banner is actually covering up my first attempt at adding the sentiment! You'd think I'd know by now not to stamp the sentiment on busy patterned paper, but I still do and immediately regret it! It got a little lost on that October Afternoon 'Thrift Store' paper, so I stamped it again on some cardstock and laid it over the top. Phew! :)

I know you're loving all the sneak peeks, right? This team really does ROCK! Remember to leave a comment on each of the blogs today to be in the running to win yourself this fabulous! Thanks so much for hanging out with me today and I hope to see you all hopping along with us tomorrow for our second sneak peek! :)


Your next stop is...the There She Goes blog!


Supplies
Stamps:
There She Goes 'Under The Weather'
Inks: StazOn 'Jet Black', Creamy Caramel, Pretty In Pink, More Mustard, Regal Rose, Ruby Red, Going Gray, Distress Inks 'Antique Linen, Tea Dye and Black Soot'
Papers: Strathmore Bristol Vellum, Bazzil Basics, PTI Kraft Cardstock, PP - October Afternoon 'Thrift Shop and Modern Homemaker'
Access: Spellbinders Labels One Nestibilities,
PTI Rustic Button Twine, PTI Button - White, Fiskars Decorative Scissors, Machine Stitching, Sponges, Dimensionals

41 Comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

I LOVE this!! Great papers!!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Goodness gracious, it IS a conspiracy of paper piecing galore today! SOOO gorgeous, my friend! WOWIE!

Melyssa said...

Beautiful card, and your colouring just blew me away!! Wow the yellow just pops off the card beautifully. Wowza

Crafty Math Chick said...

WOW! Your coloring of this image is gorgeous Sandra! And you cut the image out so meticulously too! Most impressive Young Skywalker! Your DPs and color palette are pretty too.
~Meredith

Angela Thomas said...

Wowza girlie!!! This is fantastic!! Love it!

Jackie said...

Wow, I just love your paper selection on this and how the whole card just pops! Great job!

Melissa said...

Loving your great card- she is so cute:)

Lisa Lynn said...

What an adorable card!!! I just love the paper piecing.

Torico said...

Gorgeous card as always Sandra. I really like this layout! I know it's my turn to CASE your card. LOL!

Tanya said...

Gorgeous! And some of my favorite papers.

Michele Lourenco said...

Hey sandra,
this is just beautiful!
I'm so glad I have these papers, to case this card!

Michele Lourenco said...

Hey sandra,
this is just beautiful!
I'm so glad I have these papers, to case this card!

Michele Lourenco said...

Hey sandra,
this is just beautiful!
I'm so glad I have these papers, to case this card!

Megan said...

Super cute! I love the papers you used.

Jodi Collins said...

BEAUTIFUL! LOVE the mix of papers and the layout!

wendy said...

love your layout...so fun

ChristineCreations said...

WOW what rich coloring Sandra...beautiful choice of papers too! One precious card!

jan farnworth said...

very eye catching nicely done

Lillian Child said...

Absolutely beautiful card creation!

I just found your blog on this hop - love your creative style - I am now a follower. So very nice to meet you!

http://lillianchild.blogspot.com

Beth Norman said...

Very cute. I love the way you used your DP. So unique. Your image is so well coloured.

Beate said...

Beautiful coloring and wonderful card.
Hugs and smiles

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Sandra, this card is sooo cute! Love everything about it.

Pat said...

This is an adorable card! I love your paper piecing!!

Carolina said...

Ahhh, just adorable! The design and the combination of patterned paper is just perfect!

Stephanie said...

Wow!

ShersL84bed said...

Beautiful card. I love how you did the umbrella on the under the weather stamp.

ShersL84bed@aol.com

Jo said...

Great details on the umbrella!

Cindy Lou said...

Wonderful coloring and paper piecing job! Your card is beutiful. This set is so cute! Great job, thanks for sharing!

Elena said...

Darling card! Love how you paper pieced umbrella!

Unknown said...

LOVE it!

barbara1940 said...

Another fabulous card! Great colors. That little girl is so sweet!

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card. Love all the colors and shading.

StinkerbellSteph said...

SOOOO love this color combo! It's perfect w/the dots and darling accents. It's a new favorite, for sure!

Emma H said...

Great card, love the paper pieced umbrella!

Joy said...

this is the sweetest set, I love Melyssa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great card!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a cute CUTE card! I love that little girl!

Judy McMullen said...

Wow! Love these new images and especially this darling girl. Sandra love how you've brightened her day with these rich, bright colors!!!

sammi said...

Gorgeous card! Such Rich colors and fabulous coloring. Love the newspaper print DP.

Brook said...

Wonderful. I love the papers and the layout of this cute card.

Shirley N said...

This is adorable! Love your layout and your paper piecing and coloring!

Lisa said...

Super cute thanks for sharing such an adorable project!

Related Posts with Thumbnails