Aloha!

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Hi again!
 (If you're looking for my TSG release sneak peek, please scroll down...or stay awhile!)

I'm back with another look at one of Amy Y.'s Sweet November stamps released earlier this month!


Polly reminds me of my little girl right now. She's just started her summer vacation and has been in the pool all day, every day ever since! I can't get the girl out of the water! I get the feeling Polly is exactly the same way! ;)

Polly was colored up with my SU reinkers and aquapainter brush. I used Creamy Caramel for her skin, Pretty in Pink for her cheeks, Regal Rose and Ruby Red for her swimsuit and Close to Cocoa and Chocolate Chip for her hair and shoes. I CASed a layout I saw on Pinterest, but I forgot to actually pin the card to give it credit later! So sorry! The sentiment is from Amy R.'s Oh So Beachy set.

I'm in the middle of coloring up a bunch of new stamps for the July release and wait until you see what Christine has in store for you next month!! You're going to SQUEAL!! :) The sneak peeks start this coming Tuesday, so mark your calendars girls!


Supplies
Stamps: All That Scraps 'Sweet November Polly', 'Oh So Beachy' sentiments
Inks: StazOn 'Jet Black', SU's Creamy Caramel, Pretty In Pink, Rich Razzleberry, Close To Cocoa, Chocolate Chip
Papers: Canson Manga Cardstock, Bazzil Basics - Avalanche White and Bitter Chocolate, PP - Simple Stories 'Fabulous' Collection
Access: PTI Button and Rustic Button Twine - Cream, Machine Stitching, Dimensionals

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute card TFS!
melissastampingvoila.blogspot.com

Theresa said...

She is totally adorable! I love how the DP is cute and sewn together. Great card!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails