Oh Crab...I Forgot!

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Happy Thursday everyone!

By lunchtime today my little girl is officially finished with school (we're a little behind the rest of the country here in the north-east)! And I am taking the rest of the week off from work to spend it with her! Yay! We're headed to the local river for a swim since it's going to be a scorcher today! Which is fitting because I have another card to share with you using the sweet Snorkeling Beatrice!


She's a doll isn't she? I love those tiny eyes poking out from behind the goggles! :) I borrowed this month's Sketch For You To Try for my layout, which is why I'm lacking in the layers department! Sometimes simple is good though. Sometimes I need to keep it a little simple! Haha Beatrice is colored in my SU reinkers and Distress Inks for her hair. The ocean background was sponged with SU's retired Cool Caribbean. I used a fun sentiment from the Oh So Beachy set and the shell die to ground the sentiment. The paper is from an old K&Company pad I've had forever now. I love the pop of blue on the orange and pink paper!

Pop on over to the ATS blog for some more inspiration using the Swiss Pixies and Beatrice stamps!

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great weekend!


Supplies
Stamps: All That Scraps 'Snorkeling Beatrice', 'Oh So Beachy' sentiments
Inks: StazOn 'Jet Black', SU's Creamy Caramel, Pumpkin Pie, Baja Breeze, Cool Caribbean
Papers: Canson Manga Cardstock, Bazzil Basics - Avalanche White and Orange, PP - K&Company 
Access: ATS Shell Die, Spellbinders Circle Nesties, Fiskars Decorative Scissors, PTI Buttons, Machine Stitching, Sponges, Dimensionals

1 Comments:

Theresa said...

So cute. Great paper too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails