Rolling Along in My Automo....Cheese Wagon!

Friday, August 17, 2012

Happy Friday everyone! 

I am so glad this week is over! It wasn't a particularly busy one, but I have just felt so exhausted all week. I tried pushing myself at the start of the week with a couple of very late nights, but I was completely unproductive and it only made me tired! Won't be doing that again any time soon! 

All this week on the TSG's blog, we've been showcasing three older sets and sharing some old cards using them. Today, the trendsetters and I have a whole stack of new cards to share with you using them!

One of those sets is a favorite of mine, Believe In You. I can't get enough of that bus in the set!! It's so cute! I spied last week's Retro Sketches #24 layout and immediately saw this layout in my head! The rolling hills and the little bus tooling along on it. So cute!! :) I added the button because that side looked a little bare....and I don't do clean and simple very well! lol

Got any plans for the weekend?? I plan on doing a whole lot of weeding! Sounds delightful doesn't it?! Wanna join me? lol Don't forget! Next week sees the start of the TSG's September release sneak peeks! Hope you can hang out with us then!

Take care!


Supplies
Stamps: TSG's Believe In You
Papers: Canson Manga Cardstock, PTI Kraft cardstock, Georgia Pacific Cardstock, PP -  DieCutsWithAView 'Song Bird', and Cosmo Crickets 'The Boyfriend' collections
Inks: StazOn 'Jet Black', SU's Morning Marigold, Pumpkin Pie, Cool Caribbean, Going Gray, Distress Inks 'Antique Linen and Tea Dye'
Access: Fiskars Decorative Scissors, PTI Button - White and Cream, Jute Twine, Machine Stitching, Sponges, Dimensionals

2 Comments:

Kristie W. said...

Super cute card! Really great take on the sketch!

Amy Johnson said...

This is just too cute! Love the paper you used for the hills and the sky! So creative!

Related Posts with Thumbnails