Happy Holidays!

Friday, November 16, 2012

Happy Friday everyone!

I am really sorry for not blogging regularly this month. My husband's family has been dealing with some health issues that caught everyone off guard and we've been adjusting to it in our own ways. I haven't been feeling very crafty hence the lack of cards to share with you all. Although, I did make this itty bitty card for today's There She Goes (Again!) post and I enjoyed making it! Baby steps, right?! :)

So, if you haven't been over to the TSG blog this week, you have missed out! We've been showcasing a few of the older sets, like Just For You, Penguin Pals and the set I used on my card, Stick Together!


Cute no?! I love the little snowflakes in this set! Unfortunately, there is no die to match this set, so I had to cut them out with my precision scissors. It was a little time consuming, but no more than coloring up an image!

To make this card I used my large Spellbinders Postage Stamp die to cut a card base from some white glitter cardstock that I got from Michaels. Then I matted some scrap Chatter Box designer paper with some kraft cardstock and sewed them together. Then I added the scalloped trim, cut from scrap Crate Paper with my MFT medium scalloped border die. I wanted the trim to overhang the designer paper, so to add the raffia ribbon, I punched two holes and threaded the raffia through them to tie the bow! Where there's a will, there's a way, right?! :) Next I added the two snowflakes, which I stamped onto kraft cardstock with Versamark Ink, sprinkled them with white embossing powder and heat set them. After cutting them out, I added an adhesive pearl to the center of them and popped them on the base with a dimensional. Then I just stamped the sentiment, from TSG's No Peeking set, in the corner and that was it! A quick and easy card that you could easily turn into a gift tag!

Just in time for Thanksgiving, There She Goes is having a Thanksgiving Sale!



Now pop on back to the TSG blog to check out what eye candy the rest of the Trendsetters have whipped up for you today!


Have a fabulous weekend everyone!

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails