A Quickie!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Get your mind out of the gutter!! I'm talking about cards, not whatever you were thinking about... ;)

I wanted to share with you a card I made for the last Hanna Stamps release party but never uploaded to SCS. Since next week is November's (holy cow where did the time go?) release party for Hanna Stamps and I'm hoping to have a bunch of new sneak peeks for you to oogle over, I figured I ought to show you what a quickie card looks like using the Hanna Stamps 'Ski Bunny' set!

The card is 3 1/2"x3 1/2". I really like the white, pink and red color combo and thought the 'accessories' in the Ski Bunny set would lend itself to this layout really well. I think this would make a great Christmas gift card, don't you think??

I have some free time tonight and I'm looking forward to inking up my new stamps from Rubbernecker for a card tomorrow.

Toodles,
Sandra


Supplies:
Stamps:
Hanna Stamps!
'Ski Bunny'
Inks: StazOn, Pretty in Pink, Real Red
Paper: Bazzil cs, Georgia Pacific cs,
Access: EK Success square scalloped punch, dimensionals

5 Comments:

karen said...

OOh, I'm casing!

kadie said...

this is fabulous...did you use a rounded corner punch or nestie or buy the paper in that shape?

Laura said...

i loooove this card! it is so cute!

Mary Giles said...

Pink, my favorite color...lord help your husband if you consider this to be a quickie ;P .

Anonymous said...

Sandra, you are so clever! Love the squares with opposite corners rounded then layered on the scalloped square and grouped together. So awesome! TFS

Related Posts with Thumbnails