Guest spot + Release party experience

Monday, October 6, 2008

As October's guest designer for Hanna Stamps, I had the fantastic opportunity of getting their new stamps and playing with them before they were released to the public. (Very cool!) There's something very fun about getting stamps before their release! It's a bit like Christmas when you know what's under the tree but others don't!? hehehe

Being that this was my first experience being a guest designer, I was a little nervous about making cards with stamps that I didn't personally pick out. Up until this point I'd only made cards with stamps I had bought, so this was definitely a new experience for me. But I wasn't that worried though because I've ever met a Hanna Stamp I didn't like! lol

In all, I made about 10 cards using the three sets I was given. I wanted to show off their versatility. If you want to look at the cards I made, you can go to my SCS gallery. They all have the words 'Sneak Peek' in their title.

The release party was a hoot!! It was fast paced and full of chatter, giveaways, fabulous sneak peeks and never before seen Rileys! If you've never participated in a release party, I suggest you give it a go! It's a lot of fun and you never know, you might learn something. Wanna know what I learned (after the fact)? F5 is your refresh button!! (Thanks Mary!) :D

Toodles,

1 Comments:

Kristi said...

AND all of your cards ROCKED!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails