Keep Believing!

Friday, July 13, 2012

TGIF!

Got any plans for the weekend? We have nothing planned yet, which is alright by me. I kinda like weekends like that every now and then, don't you?

Today, I have another peek at those fabulous fairies from the Little Bit Of Magic set being released tomorrow from All That Scraps! Oh, and before I forget! I mentioned yesterday that the matching sentiment set was designed by Amy R., when in actuality, it was designed by Amy Y. My apologies for the confusion! On to the card, shall we?


I channeled Amy Y.'s style when making this card. I love how she uses random pearls on her cards, so I did a bit of that and some random bubbles using the Bubble die. The sentiment is from the Little Bit Of Magic Sentiments set, also being released on Saturday. I couldn't resist adding a bit of ribbon and a button to finish things off!

I'll be popping in tomorrow to remind you tomorrow about the release, but for most of the weekend, I'll either be stamping in my craft room, doing a bit of gardening or just sitting on my porch having a cuppa! :)

Have a great weekend everyone!


Supplies
Stamps: ATS 'Little Bit Of Magic Fairies' and 'Little Bit Of Magic Sentiments'
Papers: Canson Manga Cardstock, Georgia Pacific Cardstock, PTI Kraft Cardstock, PP - Basic Grey 'Kioshi Collection'
Inks: StazOn 'Jet Black', SU's Creamy Caramel, Perfectly Plum, Soft Sky, Distress Inks 'Black Soot'
Access: ATS Bubble Die, Spellbinders Circle Nesties, Seam Binding Ribbon - Grey Mist, PTI Button - Soft Stone, Jute Twine, Sponging, Adhesive Pearls - Michaels, Machine Stitching, Dimensionals

4 Comments:

Tress said...

Both your fairy cards are so elegant! Love your color choices and your coloring is superb!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable, love the great card design

febe said...

Stunning card with the colors and papers :)

send gifts to usa

Theresa said...

So very darling. What beautiful DP paper. It really shows off the little cutie. Love the sentiment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails