TSG198: Shades Of Green

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Happy Wednesday everyone!

Thanks so much for all the super sweet comments on the mini quilt I made. I'm glad you aren't minding if I share things that aren't card related. Making cards is fun, but it's not the only crafty thing I enjoy. I wish there were more hours in the day so I could spend more time doing the things I love! At least there'll be plenty of projects waiting for me when I retire! lol

This week's There She Goes Challenge #198 is a color challenge! We're challenging you to create a card using.....shades of green!

TSGDayOrNight_BySandraMacLean


I think I went with 'shades of olive' but that's a green, so this still passes, right?! lol I have been hanging onto this paper for a while now just waiting for the right project to come along....and it finally did! lol It's from Basic Grey's Marjolaine collection and I absolutely ADORE it! I even used green cardstock for my card base...which I NEVER do anymore! I'm more of a kraft cardstock girl these days. It wasn't as scary as I thought it was going to be! Hahaha

The layout is this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #179 and the sweet image of home is from the Day or Night set. (I added the shingles to the roof and the molding to the windows with a Mircon pen.)

I hope you can all play along with us this week! Especially since it's St. Patrick's Day on Sunday! Show us your GREEN people!


Hugs,
Sandra


{Supplies}
{Stamps} There She Goes 'Day or Night'
{Papers} Bazzil Basics, Canson Manga Cardstock, PP - Basic Grey's Marjolaine collection
{Inks} StazOn 'Jet Black', SU's Creamy Caramel, Soft Suede, Cool Caribbean, Old Olive, Regal Rose, Ruby Red
{Access} PTI Button, Jute Twine, Fiskars Decorative Scissors, Spellbinders Circle Nesties, Sponges, Sewing, Dimensionals

1 Comments:

Tracy said...

This is just precious Sandra! Those papers really are perfect and I love your added doodling on the house. :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails