TSGA: Friendship

Friday, March 22, 2013

It's finally Friday! Woohoo!

These TSGA weeks are my favorites because we get to pull out a few of the classic sets and show them some love by making a card using one of them. And if you've just discovered There She Goes stamps, then it's a bonus for you too because all week long Tobi shares a few past projects that the Trendsetters have made using them. This week, she shared What's Up Buttercup?, Dream A New Dream and the hilarious ROFL Taglines.

And today, I can finally share with you my NEW card using the Dream A New Dream set!

TSG Dream A New Dream

Don't you love how Springy it looks?! When I made this, I was so inspired because I'd just been to my first bee keeping class and the sun was out this weekend....but then we got a foot of snow dumped on us this past Tuesday! :( Not fair! Hopefully it all melts this weekend!

To make this card I used the sweet Gerbera daisy image from the set, and colored it with my Stampin Up reinkers (Regal Rose, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and Soft Sky) on Canson Manga Cardstock. Then I used papers from Crate Paper's Pretty Party Collection and some hemp twine I bought at Michaels. Each piece of the patterned paper was sponged with distress ink and stitched to some PTI kraft cardstock. An easy layout, but the flowers help pack it with some punch!

Now hop on over to the There She Goes blog to check out what they did with the sets!


I really appreciate you stopping by all week! Have a great weekend!


{Supplies}
{Stamps} There She Goes 'Dream A New Dream'
{Papers} Bazzil Basics, PTI Kraft Cardstock,PP - Crate Paper 'Pretty Party' collection
{Inks} StazOn 'Jet Black', SU's Soft Sky, Cool Caribbean, Old Olive, Regal Rose, Rich Razzleberry, Distres Inks 'Antique Linen and Tea Dye'
{Access} Hemp Twine, Sponges, Sewing, Dimensionals

2 Comments:

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Sandra, this is beautiful! I love it!

Tricia T said...

GORGEOUS Sandra!! I love the paper and the coloring!!
I finished my sheep, finally! :) Hopefully I'll have an update up on my stitching blog later today. :)

Tricia

Related Posts with Thumbnails