Hanna Stamps Release Day!

Monday, June 1, 2009

Hellooooo!

Hope you all had a great weekend! My birthday celebrations ran into the weekend with lots of happy mail from my SCS and blogging friends! I can't believe how sweet and generous you all are! Love you guys! :)

I've been busy over the weekend cranking out all those sneak peeks and last night I was so excited to see that my Mason Riley card from last Friday made it to the Fav Fives over at 2sketches4you blog challenge! How cool is that?! I was so excited! Here's one more look at Soccor Riley! He's so cute I couldn't resist coloring him in again!

I used the sketch from last Friday's Hanna Stamps Challenge HSC71. Every Friday Hanna Stamps brings you a challenge of some kind and you are all welcome to come play along. Those who play any of the weekly challenges go into a draw to win a stamp set of their choice at the release party! Worth playing for right?!

Need to see more cards created by the Hanna Girls?? Head on over to their blogs, or check out the cards they've posted in the SCS gallery - just use the keyword HSDT to find them all. Also, this month our two guest designers are the super talented Jodi Lee and Cindy Lawrence, so check out what they've created for you too!

Well, tonight is the Hanna Stamps release party! It all starts at 9pm EST on this THREAD in the Hanna Stamps SCS forum. There's always hilarious chatter and giveaways, so stop by and say hi tonight, ok?! :) Immediately following the release party, the new sets will be available for purchase in the Hanna Stamps shop.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!


Supplies
Stamps: Hanna Stamps! 'Soccor Riley', sentiment by Karen Foster Snap Stamps
Inks: StazOn 'Jet Black', Creamy Caramel, Pumkin Pie, Certain Celery, Old Olive, Cool Caribbean, Distress Inks 'Black Soot'
Papers: Canson Watercolor, Georgia Pacific, Bazzil Basics, PP - Scenic Route 'Metropolis Collection - Market Street' and 'Salem Collection - Briggs Street'

Access: Dimensionals, Nestibilities

13 Comments:

~amy~ said...

Hey you...a big woot woot on the fab 5 sista...great card for today...I always love your use of pattern paper..

Mary Giles said...

Hey Miss Sandra this Riley is awesome. I love the papers you used and how you colored up the ground. Congrats on making the favs. That is sooo cool, like a cucumber. Hehehe.

kadie said...

I wonder if Mary just didn't go to bed? LOL.
I'm really glad they came out with a soccer Riley with how popular soccer is. This card is supa dupa. HUGS

Lori Barnett said...

This is SUPER CUTE!!! Love your coloring and those papers are perfect!

Tracey said...

I absolutely love this Soccer Riley! He is adorable and your card is fantastic!!

MiamiKel said...

I'm so happy they introduced a soccer guy for my soccer dude! I'm definitely scooping him up! :) Wonderful use of DP and coloring!

Kimmie said...

The black behind the patterned paper really makes it pop.

Jane Wetzel said...

very cute Sandra!! love this Riley!

Jacilynn said...

soo cute! I love how you paired the circle dp with your card.

love this!

Jenn said...

Congrats on making the fave five! :) Your card is absolutely adorable! I should definately get this stamp as all my nieces and nephews play soccer! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the TGF congrats Sandra!! Your Riley card is just adorable--- My 6 year old just started soccer, so this one may fall into my shopping card sometime soon! :)

*Susan* said...

Aw, this Riley is too cute! Love the black mats; it really makes the great DP pop! Sandra, will you come over and teach me to color? {hugs}

Lorie said...

Another amazing Sandra sneek peek! There are soccer moms everywhere who can't live without this stamp after seeing this card! Love it as always!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails