Etsy Friday Finds

Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy Friday everyone!

Hope you all had a great week! We're still unpacking and finding spaces that need things to fill them, so I'm sure we'll be hitting the local auctions soon. Love these auctions! It's one of very few still around that you can still find a deal at. I had fun finding some neat things on Etsy...a little bit of everything this week!

Colette Consentino
This scene is so serene to me. I'd love it in our bedroom, but it's a little out of our price range at the moment.








Little Smarty Pants
How stinking adorable!! Syd would LOVE these!











Piano Bench Designs
Love, love love the simplicity of this! On skin, this necklace would pop!








Adventures In Clay
I just thought these were cute and I love the detail around the edge of it.





Stellavi
This is a lampshade! Isn't it GORGEOUS!! I am in love!






I have another post later on this morning, so be on the look out for it!

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails