Etsy Friday Finds

Friday, November 19, 2010

Hi again!

I had a lot of fun this week looking through Etsy! There is a ton of ideas for handmade Christmas gifts there! I was definitely drawn to a color theme this week...can you guess what it was?! ;)

Namolio
How cute is this pin cushion?! So adorable! And crocheted too!





Kaspienne
I {heart} these gloves (hint hint to any family member reading)! The cable knit just makes them look so warm and cosy looking!






Country Dreaming
This is the winter I love! When everything is blanketed with a layer of snow and it's oh so pretty! It's the next day with it turns to ice and mush that I don't like much. :(





No144
Are these not the CUTEST little accessories you have ever seen?! Oh my gosh! I think I gasped out loud when I spotted these!







AMI Designs
Another gorgeous accessory that no wrist should be without this holiday season! And for $23, it won't break the bank!







Expect to see a lot more Christmas gift ideas each week...I'm giving handmade gifts this year!

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails