Etsy Friday Finds

Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Black Friday!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday! I know I did - I ate too much, as usual. :) Are you enjoying a quiet day at home or shopping till you drop today?? Or are you one of the unfortunate ones, like me, who has to work today? I'm bumming that I'm not at home today, but thankful that I don't have a job in retail! Phew! What a job that would be today!

Speaking of shopping, I found some great gifts and ideas on Etsy this week!

Print Party
These baskets are made from cork! So cool!






Imali
Unbelieveably ADORABLE!!! How could you eat the eggs after seeing them in these beanies?!?






Ramona Owen Designs
Love these baby pillows!! Love it even better knowing that I can probably make these for myself! Hehe






Lucky Hanks
Can you guess what these are?? They're dryer balls! Eco-friendly ones! NICE!






Timber Green Woods
I love wood and these wooden snowflakes are SO up my alley! They're tiny (1.5") but they'ed look great hanging off my garland that's hangs on my stairs!





Well, that's it from me this week. Don't forget the There She Goes Release Party tomorrow night starting at 9pm!

Have a good one.

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails