TSG Every Child Release Sneak Peek!!

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Welcome to the second day of the There She Goes March releases! We have another fabulous set that I know you're going to love!

Crayons, paint, canvass, and paint brushes are the tools of every great artist and Torico has created a set that will release our inner child. This set promises to bring out the artist in you. The darling line art in this set will having you pulling out all your favorite mediums and reconnecting to the ‚grown-up‛ artist that you are.


Every Child is a 4x6 set that includes a total of 14 stamps and will sell for $15.00.

My little girl constantly tells people that she knows she's an artist 'because my mama said I was'. Which is very true, but I think she's milking it for all it's worth though! :) But, you know, it's because of this that I fell in love with this set!

I wanted to do a simple layout and have the little girl scribbling be the main focal point of the card, so I made one, long panel and added the sentiment off to the side. As always, I colored in the image with reinkers and an aquapainter brush. I cut out the little girl and colored in a puddle of shadow (with SU's Sahara Sand) to ground the image.

Would you like to win the new Every Child stamp set? Here is what you need to do- visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post. You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday February 25th with the winner being announced during the release party chat.

Here's a list of blogs you'll definitely want to visit for more sneak peeks! :)





Our last sneak peek day is tomorrow, so I hope to see you all back here for it! Don't tell Jess, but it's my favorite set of the release! ;)

Supplies
Stamps: There She Goes 'Every Child'
Inks: StazOn 'Jet Black, SU's Creamy Caramel, Buckaroo Blue, Old Olive, Soft Suede, Sahara Sand, Distress Inks 'Antique Linen, Tea Dye and Vintage Photo'
Papers: Strathmore Bristol Vellum, Black Cardstock, PTI Kraft Cardstock, PP - October Afternoon's 'Thirft Store' Collection
Access: Fiskars Decorative Scissors, Machine Stitching, Sponging, Dimensionals

53 Comments:

wendy said...

oh my...love how you made it look aged ! nice change...looks great

Heather said...

Love your card, the colour scheme is perfect :)

Marlena M. said...

I love the colors you've chosen. So sweet!

Susie said...

Very sweet and precious. Love vintage cards.

Indy's Designs said...

Love those beautiful colors! This is an amazing card!

Jen Shults said...

This set is AMAZING!!! I so desperately need it. Your card is gorgeous Sandra. I love the muted colors... just gorgeous!

Michele Lourenco said...

very very cute!

Ann said...

Love the aged look of the papers and the coloring of the image. beautiful card TFS Ann Lind

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Fantastic! Like the vintage-feel to the card and how you cut out and adhered the image with dimensional adhesive. TFS

Stampin Cats said...

I love this card!!

Trisha said...

Love, love, love your card. This sort of vintage look is wonderful--just a teeny touch of color on the image and it is perfect.

Holly Saveur said...

LOVE this set the best too..such a sweet and gorgeous card!

Adair said...

This is adorable!!!

Pam Sparks said...

sweet! Cute and charming Sandra! So wonderfully colored and designed for the image and the sentiment!

Lana Clarke said...

Such a cute card xx

Alina said...

Lovely card!

Luv2talk said...

I think it's my favorite too. This is just such a wonderful set for all the little people in our lives. LOVE IT!

Miriam Prantner said...

Great card! Love the colors you chose, slightly vintage, and also the coloring!

Anonymous said...

What a fun card! Love the colors and the dp!

Anonymous said...

so pretty

Mary J said...

Oh WOW, this is just brilliant, I love this!!

Feikje said...

Another amazing card! So different from the others!

Judith said...

Amazing! I love your card!

Lee said...

What a little sweetie! I love the gray since it seems she's coloring the sky!!

Denise@DigiHaven said...

I love that you're card is different from the others I've commented on. You show the versatility of these stamps in your design. You've taken a youthful stamp and helped it grow up a bit. I'm loving your card.

FrancineB said...

Love the warm browns with the black you used with this card.

Elena said...

Really love the design and style of your card! Just gorgeous!

Rebecca W said...

I love the background and how it sets off the stamp so well.

Sue D said...

Great card--I like the coloring.

Pam said...

Great card, love the vintagey feel.

stampingbowd said...

What an adorable image!!!! Love how you popped it up! Great card!

Kathyb said...

I love this card - I've always been partial to cards using lots of neutral coloring. Great job!

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

I absolutely love the colours you've used on this card. Gorgeous!

Luanne said...

gorgeous! love the colors and stamp used

Cathy said...

awesome card, I seen this image in the header and I knew it was yours. Love it. Love the colors you used.

Karen Day said...

This feels so soft and vintagey! Lovely :o)

Sharon Roselli said...

love how your card is different from the rest I've seen so far. great image and love how it's aged.
Thank you so much for sharing.

Jackie said...

Oh wow, what an amazing card! I love the distress look to the edges! Well done!

Anita said...

Stunning!

Jenny said...

Fantastic card, love the colour palette. This image is so cute :0)
Jenny x

Kelly Collins said...

My four girls made me love this set too! My favorite, hands down. Love the distressed look of this card.

sunflower sue said...

Such a fun card - love the colors and antiquing

Jan Garber said...

The muted colors really work on this card! I love this set! Can't wait to see more!

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous stamping & gorgeous card - reminds me of painting the house :)

zehra said...

Lovely card, love the image and the coloring

Marie Bingaman said...

I really like how you've made this card. Fantastic coloring too! :)

Elizabeth said...

Such a cute image, love the layout too.

Renuka said...

What a beautiful card..I can relate to this so well :)

Mary-Anne V said...

Love how you used the muted colours so that the image stands out...thanks for sharing.

ElisaScraps said...

Awesome job!

Deirdre said...

Adore what you created with this amazing set - fabulous.

sparkling stamper said...

Wow! So different from all the others. Love it!

canadian_liner said...

Love your sepia-toned card. You colour with re-inkers, you say? I'd love more details on that. Very effective card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails