Best Wishes

Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy Monday morning everyone!

How was your weekend?? Sunny? Snowy? Here in NH we had THE MOST BEAUTIFUL day ever!! It was a glorious 68 degrees, we were in t-shirts, had a BBQ and we even ate ice cream! Yay!! Loved every minute of it. Sadly, tomorrow is snapping back into reality and dropping down to a brutal 46 deg. I feel like Mother Nature was just teasing us with that one day of beautiful weather. Hopefully it comes back real soon!

I thought I'd make another card with sweet Miss Emma Puddle Jumper since next week there will be some new Puddle Jumpers on the block. Eek! I can't WAIT for you to see them! :D


Miss Emma is sporting a pink and orange ensemble and her cute little bunny wearing a matching hot pink bow! Hehehe She was released just last month from the new Claudia & Co. stamp company exclusive to Die Cuts R Us. Can you tell I pick my paper before I color?? I have to or else nothing coordinates! :) LOVE this old Greenhouse paper from K&Company! And this layout, from this week's Friday Sketchers Challenge #94, was perfect for Miss Emma and her pretty pet. As usual, Miss Emma was colored with reinkers and my aquapainter brush.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!


Supplies
Stamps: Claudia & Co. 'Emma Puddle Jumper', PTI 'Mixed Messages'
Inks: StazOn 'Jet Black', Creamy Caramel, Pretty In Pink, Regal Rose, Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard, Old Olive, Soft Suede, Going Gray, Cool Caribbean, Distress Inks 'Tea Dye, Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain'
Papers: Strathmore Bristol Vellum, Bazzil Basics, PP - K&Company 'Carolyn Gavin Greenhouse Collection'
Access: Ribbon, Button, DMC Thread, Paper Piercer, Sponges, Dimensionals

16 Comments:

Juls said...

this is just so gorgeous!! Love it!! Hugs Juls

♥Rach♥ said...

Very, very cute, love the paper!

Jen Shults said...

Oh how cute is this! I love that butterfly paper and your coloring is just stunning!! :D

Jessica Diedrich said...

Sandra your coloring is FABULOUS...just...WOW.

Kit said...

love your card, the papers you have used are delicious :o)

Mary Giles said...

Sandra this is absolutely adorable. I think this puddle with the bunny has got to be my fav so far. Although it is hard to choose just one. Fabulous coloring. You and I must have been on the same wavelength over the weekend. Wait until you see my card tomorrow and you will know why.{hugs}

Judy McMullen said...

Wow! Sandra, love the bright,cheery,wake-me-up colors! Gots to get me some of that paper. And what a darling image colored so beautifully as you always do!!

It's a glorious sunny day here in the Arizona desert with temps to reach 80 today. Want me to sent you some???

Imke said...

Sandra, the DP you´ve choosen is fantastic. Your coloring and the layout is great. In Germany we had sunny 15 degreed today....Hugs

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Love this fun and bright card Sandra! So cute!

Danni said...

Loving this! So cute and that paper is fabulous!

Kelly Schelske said...

Gosh, love your coloring! Fun papers too!

Shelley said...

What beautiful coours. Great papers and a gorgeous image. hugs Shelley

Please pop by and visit me on my blog - thanks

http://shelley-artfulachievements.blogspot.com/

LORi said...

Holy Smoke-a-rollies!!! You are the BOMB!!!!! Love EVERYTHING about it!!

HUGS- LORi

Beth M said...

This is so cute! Off to check out Die Cuts R Us.

Aud said...

Your card is so sweet and fabulous!♥

Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers this week!

Hugs,
Aud

Julie said...

fab, fab card, love your colouring.

Related Posts with Thumbnails