TSG Wednesday Trends: Cloud Tutorial

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Good Morning!

Have you ever wondered how I create those cloud backgrounds on my cards?? I created a mini tutorial over at the There She Goes blog today to explain how it's done. It's a really simple technique and one that you'll use time and time again....I know I do! :D


I used the Birdie Wishes set, released last year, and this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch to create this card. To see the tutorial, head on over to the There She Goes blog now!

See ya!


Supplies
Stamps:
There She Goes
'Birdie Wishes'
Inks: StazOn 'Jet Black', Cool Caribbean
Papers: Strathmore Bristol Vellum, Kraft cs, Bazzil Basics, PP - Cosmo Crickets 'Earth Love' collection
Access: Ribbon, Button, Martha Stewart Edge Punch, Paper Piercer, Machine Stitching, Sponges, Dimensionals

7 Comments:

Tasha said...

oh Sandra this is really beautiful, i love the birdie stamp
love tasha xx

Mary Giles said...

This is soo cute! Of there are those fabulous clouds. Thanks for the tutorial. Great minds must think alike as I used this same layout on my card for today. Have a great day at work!

Kimberly said...

Your clouds look fabulous and I love all of the stitching!!

kadie said...

This is beautiful! I just love those Earth Love papers and they are matched so nicely with this stamp and your clouds!

Lisa H. said...

love your card! those clouds are wonderful, love the stitching and paper, and well, everything!

Stacey Schafer said...

darling!

Anonymous said...

I think you tried to teach me before to do the clouds but mine looked like burnt marshmellows!! LOL Love it girl!

Related Posts with Thumbnails