Etsy Friday Finds

Friday, March 12, 2010

Hi again!

(Please scroll down if you're looking for my Farm Fresh Friday card! Thank you!)

My busy week didn't leave much time for window shopping on Etsy so I'm showing you a bunch of stuff I favorited a few weeks ago. A lot of jewelry too! Hmmmm...I wonder what that says?! LOL

BlueCrystalDesigns

Isn't this beautiful?! I love all the colors and texture...so yummy!








HavenVintage

I love interesting pieces and art history and this piece has both qualities! And I may be a little bit in love with the photo too! hehehe




MoxieMadenss

Just love this tshirt!! From the splash of pink to the thread print...might have to lose 10lbs before it looks this good on me though.






Blended

Pearls.....what else is there to say?? Love it!!






Veroque

I thought these would just look awesome with a pretty grey cardigan and my hair up to show them off....may have to make a purchase today! hahaha





Hope you enjoyed this little bit of eye candy today! :)
Have a great weekend everyone!

1 Comments:

kadie said...

These people really need to give you a commission for the advertising...I see stuff I want to buy every week in your posts!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails