TSG48 - It's A List!

Monday, March 29, 2010

Good Morning!

Today's There She Goes challenge is one that will test your ability to resist! It's all about lists and I'm soooo into that! I love lists! It gets things out of my mind and on paper. Anyway, today's There She Goes challenge is a list of things that you must include on your card or project. Those things are:


* 3 different colors
* 2 different designer papers
* 1 button
* 1 Ribbon
* No other embellishments
I found this challenge to be an easy one. Only a ribbon and button for an embellishment....easy peesy!! Those are my embellishments of choice!

I used the brand new Poppies set that was released this past Saturday and some of that yummy Kioshi paper from Basic Grey. Beautiful stuff that paper, but I am finding it really hard to work with. However, I didn't have a problem coloring up the poppies! They're so bold and graphic, I love them! I borrowed this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch #62 for this layout because of it's simplicity.

I used a combination of SU's Regal Rose, then Ruby Red and finally a tiny bit of Cranberry Crisp in the shadows. Then the poppy seeds were colored with a base of Certain Celery, then Buckaroo Blue and a tiny bit of Going Gray over the top to keep the grayish-blue color in tact.

If you'd like to play along with us, just create your card or project and add your name and a link to it on the TSG blog post for this challenge. Then one random person will win a $5 gift certificate to the There She Goes store!

Sorry for the short post today. I'm writing this after midnight and need to get some serious sleep tonight. :) Thanks so much for stopping by and saying hello.


Supplies
Stamps: There She Goes 'Poppies'
Inks: StazOn 'Jet Black', Regal Rose, Ruby Red, Cranberry Crisp, Certain Celery, Buckaroo Blue, Going Gray, Old Olive
Papers: Strathmore Bristol Vellum, Bazzil Basics, PP - Basic Grey 'Kioshi' Collection
Access: Ribbon, Button, PTI Rustic Button Twine, Dimensionals

13 Comments:

Lucy said...

Love this card, the organza ribbon is so pretty. Lucy x

Naoual said...

This is STUNNING, your colouring is out of this world!!!

Hugs, Naoual xx

Unknown said...

sandra...this is simply gorgeous! love the soft colors of the dp against the bold colors of the focal panel...stunning!

~amy~ said...

Gorgeous girlie!!

Imke said...

Sandra,your coloring is fantastic and the DP is great ! Very pretty .

Lisa H. said...

it does look effortless and just gorgeous!

Juls said...

so elegant and stylish!! Hugs Juls

Jessica Diedrich said...

WOW Sandra this is beautiful! Your coloring just pops off the page...so pretty!

kadie said...

BEAUTIFUL! I'm really loving those papers paired with this image and that sheer ribbon, it really draws my eyes in! Love it!

Unknown said...

Ok... I have just run out of words to express how much I LOVE your beautiful work Sandra.. I am just going back to your post and stare at your card and hope that I can be as half as talented as you!! Xx

Paper, Ink, Color! said...

Drop dead gorgeous!!! Amazing coloring! {sigh}. You make me want to buy some re-inkers woman! lol ;)

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love these new images from TSG and I love what you did with it. So bold and beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Simply Stunning!

Related Posts with Thumbnails