A doozer of a sketch!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

It's Twinkling Tuesday again and I have to say, this week's sketch almost had me running the other direction! Talk about a doodle that got carried away with itself! LOL

You know how sometimes you doodle while you talk on the phone? I think that's what Miss Madelynn was doing when she created this sketch. :) It might explain all the detail on this one! hehe

I had no idea what stamp to use or where I was going to start with this sketch, but then I started looking at There She Goes 'Bloom' set and thought I could double up one of the flower stems and the idea just grew from there.




Like to see more cards with this sketch, check out the blogs of the talented Twinkies (their blogs are listed on left). If you'd like to play along this week (don't be too scared off by the sketch), use the keyword MTTSC31 when uploading to SCS or PCP.

Thank you for stopping by today!

Supplies

Stamps: There She Goes 'Bloom'
Inks: StazOn 'Jet Black', Certain Celery, Old Olive, Morning Marigold, Regal Rose, Cool Caribbean
Papers: Canson Watercolor, Bazzil Bling, Bazzil Basics, PP - Basic Grey 'Wisteria Collection - Finch'
Access: Ribbon, Talyor's Tiny Twinkies, Sponges, Dimensionals

13 Comments:

Penni said...

What a sketch!!! Beautiful card, I love the image you chose.

Hugs
Penni
X

~amy~ said...

wow, that girl can sketch! Love your card Sandra...it's simply perfect!

Jessica Diedrich said...

DOOZER is putting it lightly LOL!!!

I will prob have my post up later today but my goodness you ROCKED this one out! GORGEOUS, Sandra!

kadie said...

Brilliant job with this doozer. You always face a challenge head on and win! :) I love the way you did the ribbons.

Mary Giles said...

What a gorgeous way to tackle the twinkie sketch. I think I would have fell over but you always come through challenges shining.

Heather P. said...

Wow girlie, is there anything you CAN'T do?! This is absolutely beautiful! Awesome awesome awesome job with the sketch!

Danni said...

Wow! Madelynn really did create a doozy! Wow! But you rocked it, your card is stunning! Wonderful job!

Unknown said...

Sandra, this is just stunning!!
Love the way you stamped the flowers!!

Lisa said...

LOL I had fun with this sketch too ;) You did a beautiful job with it. I love the textured card stock and the ribbon. Very pretty. =D

Tosha Leyendekker said...

LOVE what you've done with this sketch Sandra! This is gorgeous!!

Tab said...

Oh wow, that is some sketch LOL, I love your interpretation of it, the images are fabulous. Have fun with your glimmer mist, I can't leave it alone LOL!
Hugs Tab xxx

Lorie said...

WOW! That is one doozy of a sketch, but you nailed it my friend!! Your flowers are colored to perfection, and you turned out a lovely and elegant card! WTG!! You're awesome!!!

P.S. - Bring your crochet hook to the Sisterpalooza, and we'll be surrounded by those sweet flowers! I'd better practice up, though!!

Cassie said...

it's so pretty though sandra!!! and really elegant!

loved your maid hanna card from today too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails