Just a teaser...

Friday, July 10, 2009

Wooohooo!! It's finally Friday!

It's supposed to be gorgeous too today....and I have to work :( Bugger.

I was going to show you a card I made for the Hanna Stamps challenge today, but it turned out less than stellar and I wasn't comfortable showing you an awful card. It's probably because I was trying to make it manly, and well....I can't do manly cards all that well. Had it not been so late last night, I probably would have attempted another one, but I was knackered and needed some sleep! Hanna Girl Nikki Fairbairn is hosting today's Hanna challenge, and I really wanted to play, so I'll get my mojo flowing over the weekend and show you a redux card on Monday. Sound good?

Since I feel bad not showing you anything today, here's a sneak peek at an image I colored up yesterday....


It's from the Whipper Snapper new releases and he's "beary" cute!! Sorry for the tease, but he hasn't made it to a complete card yet, so I'll finish putting him on a card and you can see him next week!

Have a fabulous weekend, whatever it is that you're doing! And I hope you get to stamp a little. :D

6 Comments:

Jacilynn said...

summertime has been crazy for me. Definitely cuts down on the crafting time. Hope you have a super weekend.
xJacilynn

Nikki Fairbairn said...

I can't wait to see your completed card. Your bear sure looks cute and beautifully coloured. Have a great weekend Sandra, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Tab said...

Ooooh can't wait to see the rest of your card, it's looks so sweet!
Have a fab weekend!
Hugs Tab xxx

Lorie said...

Oh man!! I saw this in the thumnail picture, and hopped right over. Darn!! I'm ready for the whole card, 'cause he sure looks like a cutie! Have a great weekend, Sandra!!

Dawn B. said...

This looks incredible. I love the coloring. It is frustrating working on a creation and then not have it turn out. I decided my beauty sleep is much better. LOL.
Great sneeky peeky...

Unknown said...

Sandra, I'm so glad Jessica (TSG) introduced you to my world. I'm so lovin' your style!! That's why I have a award to pass on to you :) Please check my blog whenever you have a minute :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails