Such A Wino!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Woohooo! It's hump day already! Yeah!
Check Spelling
I have been wanting to play along with a Bellarific Sketch for like forevvvvvvvvvvvvvver!! And finally I got a chance to play this week. Yay! :)

This week's Bellarific sketch is perfect for any Bella - if you rotate the sketch. Which is what I ended up doing. *sneaky sneaky*

I used Winobella for this card. Awesome name don't ya think?? I'm sure my hubby would make some wise crack comment about how I'm not far off being called a lush, but I would hardly call a glass every other day a wino! I'd call that living! haha

Ok, here are some deets: Miss Wino is colored with reinkers and an aquapainter on Whisper White cardstock. Then I added some Stickles to her dress and jewels. I broke up the vertical panel up with some coordinating patterned paper and edged the panel with a small scalloped edge created with decorative scissors. I wasn't going to sew on my base panel but then I changed my mind because it just seemed too bare without it! I may have a bit of a sewing addiction! LOL
I don't own anything to make an oval shape for the sentiment, so I created a segmented sentiment (try saying that 3 times!) with a stamp from my Small Talk set from Technique Tuesday. My lack of sentiment tag shapes is about to change because I splurged a bit the other night and and bought myself the Spellbinders Labels One set and the Tags Trio set. I currently only own one circle and rectangle set and that's it! So I can't wait till they get here and I have a new shape to play with! Hurry up UPS man!!
Thank you sooo much for stopping by. :)


Supplies
Stamps: Stamping Bella
'Winobella', Technique Tuesday 'Small Talk'
Inks: StazOn 'Jet Black', Creamy Caramel, Pink Passion, Morning Marigold, Certain Celery, Cool Caribbean, Taken With Teal, Sahara Sand
Papers: Whisper White, Bazzil Basics, PP - K&Company
'Carolyn Gavin's Greenhouse'
Access: Ribbon, Decorative Scissors, Machine Stitching, Stickles

14 Comments:

Mary Giles said...

I love the colors on this! You really knocked the sketch out of the park. I like how you broke up the panel with dp at either end and you did the sentiment is just perfect and a way to make it your own.

Jenn said...

What a fun, fun card Sandra!!! I love that paper!

Juls said...

Fab! Love the image and the colours! such a fun card!

daisy said...

this looks so amazing! love the fresh colors

hugs
daisy

kadie said...

LOVE IT! Love the stamp, love the papers, love the layout, love the watercoloring. LOVE IT!! Two thumbs up and if that's not enough, well, throw in a pair of jazz hands too!! HUGS

Lorie said...

I left you some love on SCS, but wanted to let you know here too! This is a wonderful and fun card! Love it!!

cnelson said...

fabulous as always! i really love the design!

Shannan Teubner said...

Sneaky, and totally FABULOUS!!! Love it, sistah!

WickedPixie said...

I love the bright colors! SO cheerful and fun!
If you get a chance to visit my blog today, there is something there for you. :-)Traci

~amy~ said...

okay, how cute is this happy card??? Love the bright and fun colors!

I received my 2s4y pkg yesterday too! Hope to play with it this weekend :)

Sparkplug17 said...

What a darling card! I love this bella.

Judy McMullen said...

Wow! Love this card and I think Winobella is a terrific image..love the name and know lots of people I could send this too. LOL!

Oh, I'm so envious...Would love to get those Nesties. Been trying to decide which label I want...there are so many choices now and definitely want some tag dies too!

Linda Beeson said...

You did such a cute job with that sketch and that adorable stamp! LOVE how you turned the sketch, good idea.

Ila said...

Your Bella card is Totally Fabulous!!...I love the colors, papers..and your take on this sketch....Love wine too!!!...lol...Hugs, Ila

Related Posts with Thumbnails